`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Love Redemptions!?!?!?

RE: I Love Redemptions!?!?!?
i know what youre saying b33, and theres nothing panini puts out that i would want more then a kobe auto.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Surprised that Panini doesn't keep track of what card and/or serial number they send you. Mail fraud happens all the time, especially if the people at the post office (or shipping company) know what to look for.. they just have to find a way to make the tracking number vanish without it coming back to them..

I've had one card that I bought not get to my mail box, even though it had tracking.. it was placed in the wrong mail box.. the people that received it opened it up & kept the card. the mailman made a simple mistake & put it in the wrong box. I asked him & he remembered, since it was only the next day when I waited to talk to him. I found out a month later who received my card. the guy said he received it, but it didn't have a name on it, so he opened it up & gave away a $15 card to his nephew.. sucked for me.. luckily it wasn't a kobe auto..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

this whole story is crazy! i would be seriously upset about this ordeal. i have to say that you seem to be handling the situation very well. i see what happened as something that shouldn't have happened, and those types of situations really make me mad! like, when you add cheese to a spicy chicken sandwich from McDonald's and when you get it, it doesn't have cheese. its just nonsense that should have been avoided if people were just doing their job. hope this works out and keep us posted. i've read this thread from start to finish and i need some closure, lol, as i'm sure you do too!!

just got off the phone with panini, and they were giving me some spill about how replacing it with a kobe /25 or better may be hard? BS!!!!! he said they filled a claim with fed ex and they are waiting on fed ex to get back to them at this point. they will call me when they have a couple of options as replacements. cant wait to see what my options are. im trying to be patient and not get rude with them, but when they call with my options, if they are below par, its not going to be a good conversation. wish me luck.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

This and other horror stories have me freaking out. I just redeemed my first ever redemption, just a mediocre redemption at best (Candace Parker chirography from 10-11 SP Authentic). I immediately sent in potential replacements from that set (as a Buckeye I'm hoping for a Havlicek) in case she didn't sign, but at this point if I just get the card before St. Patrick's Day I'll be thrilled.

Good luck Ping, and you have our blessing to get seriously nasty if they wanna replace such a sweet card w/ anything lesser!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]