Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MATT KEMP!
Thumbs Up 
MATT KEMP!
Just want to make a thread for Matt Kemp and his incredible run this year. One HR short of a 40/40 year. It was sure fun to watch him this year. Thanks Bison for making this years Dodger Baseball fun. Him, Kershaw, and the annoucement of Vinny returning next year was the best that came out this year. Good luck to the remaining teams.
I collect "THE 27 CLUB" - Matt Kemp & Mike Trout RC's
[Image: RyinvZK.png]
[Image: beckett2_zps5fe6c285.jpg]
~! KEEP THE HOBBY ALIVE !~
Props to jbel4331
Wink 
RE: MATT KEMP!
(09-29-2011, 01:42 AM)daddys lil all star Wrote: Just want to make a thread for Matt Kemp and his incredible run this year. One HR short of a 40/40 year. It was sure fun to watch him this year. Thanks Bison for making this years Dodger Baseball fun. Him, Kershaw, and the annoucement of Vinny returning next year was the best that came out this year. Good luck to the remaining teams.
Totally agree. Now its time to sign both to 7 year contracts!

Vin scully wasnt returning next year???? My favorite broadcaster by far!!!! Im a philly fan by the way, lived 2 years when I was 7 in the san fernado valley area so I went to a few dodgers games making them by 2nd favoritwe team........
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(10-05-2011, 01:56 PM)Blue_Horde Wrote: Totally agree. Now its time to sign both to 7 year contracts!
+1
[Image: thCA4A41M6_zps6c3e4a45.jpg]

I agree, he had a great season, MVP worthy and Kershaw is definitely the CY Young winner! Great job!!

(09-29-2011, 01:42 AM)daddys lil all star Wrote: Just want to make a thread for Matt Kemp and his incredible run this year. One HR short of a 40/40 year. It was sure fun to watch him this year. Thanks Bison for making this years Dodger Baseball fun. Him, Kershaw, and the annoucement of Vinny returning next year was the best that came out this year. Good luck to the remaining teams.
Ya i agree completely, I'm looking forward to good things next season..and I can't help but wonder if Kemp might have hit hr# 40 had they played that rained out game against the Nationals. The team only played 161 this year
Topps Master Set Builder, Dodgers and Mike Piazza Collector as well.