`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trade anyone??

trade anyone??
OK, I completely overhauled my photobucket over the last couple hours. It's mostly low-end stuff, but there are some nice RCs, a few nice old school cards and some good looking GU pieces. Check my sig for what I'm interested in...also wouldn't mind picking up a different Kobe RC than the one I have for trade in the scans or some OSU football stuff. Thanks for looking everyone!

http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j440...or%20sell/
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: trade anyone??
check me for your steph curry and ekpe udoh jersey card please.
[Image: giantssig1.jpg]

I collect Brandon Belt, Pablo Sandoval, Matt Cain and Gary Brown!

(09-27-2011, 04:44 PM)lridgey Wrote: check me for your steph curry and ekpe udoh jersey card please.
Did you want just the Curry GU piece or all of the Currys?
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

(09-27-2011, 06:04 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Did you want just the Curry GU piece or all of the Currys?
just the steph game used piece please, sorry i shoulda been more clear.
[Image: giantssig1.jpg]

I collect Brandon Belt, Pablo Sandoval, Matt Cain and Gary Brown!

(09-27-2011, 06:20 PM)lridgey Wrote: just the steph game used piece please, sorry i shoulda been more clear.

No worries. Didn't see much I could use though outside of that MJ that is so coveted in your other thread. Plus it books for double what those two jersey cards go for combined. If you've got any Ohio State football GU/Auto/RC in their OSU jerseys I'd be interested.