`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES PC HELP

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES PC HELP
Hey everyone.. I dont know if this is the right place to post this but Im trying to fill my Philly Eagles PC. I had over 10k cards under my basement was flooded and I lost every single card.. I had everyting from Payton rookie card to Vicks gu/auto rc etc...

Now I barely have anything Sad

If theres anyone who doesnt want or cant use their eagles cards or any cards in general please send em my way... I am just trying to get back up of off the ground and I know how great the beckett community has been to me before..

Unfortunately I dont have the luxury to be paying $100+ pack for cards as my mom now moved in w/me cause she lost her house due to the economy.. So i have 4 mouths to feed and the cards are just an expensive dream for me at this time..

I do have some cards I had laying upstairs that survived the flood but I am really just starting all over..

I dont have the $20 extra dollars to get the organizer for the year and I cant update..So if there are any alternatives out there please let me know guys Sad

If you guys possibly may find something I have and wanna trade or have stuff you dont want or need please let me know..

thank you..Smile)
[Image: MrJenka82.jpg]

RE: PHILADELPHIA EAGLES PC HELP
I was fortunate enough to receive a free lot of Eagles from a great member on here, so I would be more than glad to send you some cards. They would be mostly base and inserts, but if you want them PM me your addy and I will get them in the mail to you.
Collecting: Allen Craig, David Freese, and a few others.
http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321...1QQtppZZ20

hey, this community is awesome send me your address and when i get some extra cash i will put an eagles package together for you not sure what i have but it probably better than not having anything and and i challenge other beckett trader's to help him build his eagles pc again my collection is my pride and joy after my family would feel lost if something happened to it .. Marty
a> href="http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n510/marty74elwaybroncos/?action=view&current=martywood74.jpg" target="_blank">my sig banner

Same here.... I don't have much but send me your address too..
[Image: SanFrancisco49ers750.jpg]
Joey Porter Collector