`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling Thread... Aikman, CJ, Gonzalez, Marino, Etc..

Selling Thread... Aikman, CJ, Gonzalez, Marino, Etc..
Hey everyone. Im new to the football side of this site as I collect only baseball and most know me over there. I need to sell some football cards Ive been holding on to to make money for some purchases and pay some debt. Here is 7 cards to start. If people are interested in buying I will keep listing more. I put around the range Im looking for each card, send me offers. Thanks for the look!

Aikman /60 $20
[Image: aikman2.jpg]

Brown /99 $25
[Image: brown3w.jpg]

Marino /50 $20
[Image: marino2.jpg]

Gonzalez /50 $20
[Image: gonzalez2.jpg]

Johnson /50 $30
[Image: cjohnson2l.jpg]

Manning 50/50 $10
[Image: manning2.jpg]

Jackson /60 $5
[Image: jackson2.jpg]

RE: Selling Thread... Aikman, CJ, Gonzalez, Marino, Etc..
I will take the Jackson

Dude, i am interested in any of your Cowboys and Longhorns. just pm me the scans and we can go from there! Thanks.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

jncdrew, I have more Cowboys so I will get them together and send you scans.

mrmagnum75, Jackson is yours.

This is the first time Ive sold on Beckett, how do I put funds in my account so that I can accept the 5% fee?
Nevermind found it!

I would be intrested in any Ladainian Tomlinson Stuff you have please LMK thanks
I collect Ladainian Tomlinson for my 2 year old son Braxton. I am working on NBA 50 Greatest Auto PC. I am also a Taylor Swift Super Collector

[Image: LT-1.gif]

http://s994.photobucket.com/home/wjlee1978/index

would u be interested in trading the Brown or Marino?

(09-27-2011, 12:14 AM)jblaze1718 Wrote: jncdrew, I have more Cowboys so I will get them together and send you scans.
NICE, I cant wait!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(09-27-2011, 12:17 AM)wjlee1978 Wrote: I would be intrested in any Ladainian Tomlinson Stuff you have please LMK thanks
Don't have any LT but thanks for the interest.
(09-27-2011, 12:18 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: would u be interested in trading the Brown or Marino?
Really looking for money right now not other cards. I have another Brown dual mem if you want to lump a mini Dolphins lots together and work something out. LMK.

(09-27-2011, 12:44 AM)jblaze1718 Wrote: Don't have any LT but thanks for the interest.

Really looking for money right now not other cards. I have another Brown dual mem if you want to lump a mini Dolphins lots together and work something out. LMK.
oh ok...thanks for the offer man but the only stuff I am buying right now are autos for my top 50 all time QB auto PC...but if you decide you want to trade I am interested in the booklet and the Marino!!

(09-27-2011, 12:47 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: oh ok...thanks for the offer man but the only stuff I am buying right now are autos for my top 50 all time QB auto PC...but if you decide you want to trade I am interested in the booklet and the Marino!!
Great, oh I also have a Henne auto. Maybe if no one wants to buy I can trade for something I can sell.
Going to bed for now. Will respond to offers tomorrow. Please list guys you are looking for and I will look for them. I have patches and autos of Manning, Newton, White, Big Ben, Bowe, Mcfadden, Jones-Drew, Etc.