`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: DA BOYS get it done broke bones or not!!!

RE: OT: DA BOYS get it done broke bones or not!!!
Ya week one was what the dolphins got to get back to, whatever they did that week had NFL media saying Henne is the man after all
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(09-27-2011, 01:07 AM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: Ya week one was what the dolphins got to get back to, whatever they did that week had NFL media saying Henne is the man after all
I still think Henne can do it...I do know the Pats have an awful D...but Henne didnt make mistakes...and hell he looked great against the Browns most of the game....there was a point he was like 15-17 passing....its just unbelievably bad play calling IMO.

Its been way to long to still have a hangover from the Marino departure....we gotta get it going

That sounds a little more correct. Everyone knows Witten is Romo's security blanket and with their WR injuries, of course defenses are gonna try and take Witten out, but they have to use him for blocking which he does really well, so just because he isnt getting 10 caches a game doesnt mean he isnt doing it, he is. Their young and newly signed WR's are a work in progress. Dez and Miles and Witten on the field all at the same time, teams are gonna get rolled over, period.

The Dolphins, idk what to say. Sad is about it. Sparano is done after this weekend if not sooner. Henne isnt the answer either.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(09-27-2011, 01:12 AM)jncdrew Wrote: That sounds a little more correct. Everyone knows Witten is Romo's security blanket and with their WR injuries, of course defenses are gonna try and take Witten out, but they have to use him for blocking which he does really well, so just because he isnt getting 10 caches a game doesnt mean he isnt doing it, he is. Their young and newly signed WR's are a work in progress. Dez and Miles and Witten on the field all at the same time, teams are gonna get rolled over, period.

The Dolphins, idk what to say. Sad is about it. Sparano is done after this weekend if not sooner. Henne isnt the answer either.
The Cowboys do have Weapons....just like the Dolphins....I think Hartline,Marshall,and Bush is a beast trio!

I cant wait for sparano to be gone he is AWFUL....but I really do have faith in Henne...he isnt making mistakes at all this year.

his INT in the Pats and Browns game both came on the last second prayer to the endzone.

And I LOVE Colt McCoy...but the Dolphins had no business letting him and those terrible Browns WR carve them up.

Dolphins do have some talent, I just dont get it. They should be winning more games. It is only week 3, never say die!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Hey Marino your forgetting about Edmond gates who is probably the fastest guy in the league just a little raw. Then you have this kid named John Clay who is going to play RB WR and TE and is supposed to be a monster at all 3 but is a little raw also i think. They need to take advantage of Bush instead of sitting him on the bench. Daniel Thomas looks extremely good with almost 2 100 yard games for a rookie and will keep it up. Henne needs to realize that Marshall isnt your only reciever and wont even be your best soon IMO. I think Henne is really good just needs to stop forcing it to marshall. I think they will adjust there game soon.

Now with the cowboys they are a monster of an offense with out romo. I feel they have a better chance in those big games with Kitna because he always chokes. Poster above me you are right you cant stop austin dez witten and then felix in the backfield but you can stop Romo...
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

Sorry but champions aren't made of a team that can only kick field goals. This is 2 games in a row now that the cowgirls got lucky in and that will run out eventually. I'm still sore over week 2 but winning just by field goals?? That hardly ever happens and they hardly look like a championship team.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Well you can look at it both ways. If all you gotta do is kick the ball to win, then that speaks volumes about how awesome your defense is. The offense certainly needs to get its starters back and that O line(including its boneheaded center) to start blocking better. The did alot better last nite then usually though i will give em that.

Dallas with all its pieces in place and firing on all cylinders can beat any team in the NFL, but here lately they have been having to do it with guys who havent even had NFL playing time in some cases. If the game against the jets hadnt of been given away, we would be 3-0 right now with half a team of rookies and 2nd stringers with the starters we do got playing in offense either broke or hurt.

I dont know if that makes us championship material, but it sure does make the other teams look terrible.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(09-27-2011, 06:20 AM)mcleodfive Wrote: Hey Marino your forgetting about Edmond gates who is probably the fastest guy in the league just a little raw. Then you have this kid named John Clay who is going to play RB WR and TE and is supposed to be a monster at all 3 but is a little raw also i think. They need to take advantage of Bush instead of sitting him on the bench. Daniel Thomas looks extremely good with almost 2 100 yard games for a rookie and will keep it up. Henne needs to realize that Marshall isnt your only reciever and wont even be your best soon IMO. I think Henne is really good just needs to stop forcing it to marshall. I think they will adjust there game soon.

Now with the cowboys they are a monster of an offense with out romo. I feel they have a better chance in those big games with Kitna because he always chokes. Poster above me you are right you cant stop austin dez witten and then felix in the backfield but you can stop Romo...
I dont think Marshall is the best WR right now....Hartline is....as for gates...I just see him as another super fast guy that never catches on..bad hands and bad route running have just ruined my faith in him...maybe he can win it back...but with Marshall,Hartline,and Bess ahead of him...then Fasano and Bush also ahead of him in the target pecking order,he isnt going to be on the field much..and if he gets more than 2 passes thrown his way a game (outside of desperation time) I would be shocked.

We do have to utilize our talent...and the way to do that is...BRING ON COWHER!!!!

(09-27-2011, 10:51 AM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: Well you can look at it both ways. If all you gotta do is kick the ball to win, then that speaks volumes about how awesome your defense is. The offense certainly needs to get its starters back and that O line(including its boneheaded center) to start blocking better. The did alot better last nite then usually though i will give em that.

Dallas with all its pieces in place and firing on all cylinders can beat any team in the NFL, but here lately they have been having to do it with guys who havent even had NFL playing time in some cases. If the game against the jets hadnt of been given away, we would be 3-0 right now with half a team of rookies and 2nd stringers with the starters we do got playing in offense either broke or hurt.

I dont know if that makes us championship material, but it sure does make the other teams look terrible.
All I know is that people have been picking Dallas to be super bowl contenders for a couple years now and finally this year, nobody did that. I think they are worse this year than the last couple. And any team can beat any other team if their firing on all cylinders, they are all professionals. But if you got a team like the packers firing on all cylinders against the cowboys firing on all cylinders, then no, they will not win that one. Dallas isn't a bad team, they just need an o-line. But hey, so do the niners. Everybody needs improvement at something.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/