• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Organizing

Organizing
My collection consists of

Top Loaders, all cards with a BV of +$3 and/or pre-1980
Binders - 7 binders of players that I collect, BV less than $3
Atlanta Braves Topps Team set binders
RCs - Various RCs of players that I don't collect, but are mid-high stars

My question is this, for example Willie McGee, has no cards over $3, but I have his RCs, do I put his RCs in the top loader box of over $3 or in the RC box? Or should I keep them in the binder with the other McGee cards?

RE: Organizing
Since you do your PC the way you do, I would keep him in the binders
Currently Collecting:
Baseball HOFers: Autos, Vintage and Rookies
Dallas Cowboys: Autos and Vintage

It is, of course, completely up to you, but I would stick him in an RC since you already have so many in one place. If someone trades for it, would you not put it an an RC just for effect? I always put any RCs in an RC holder for trade or sale.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(09-26-2011, 10:52 AM)jwest1334 Wrote: Since you do your PC the way you do, I would keep him in the binders
I agree with you, I think what I will keep cards over $3 and pre-1980 in top loaders only. Since McGee's cards are relatively cheap, as are other stars of that era, I can get doubles and have not only my PC, but also have them in the RC box as well. Thanks!

Ok, on to another area of concern.

In your binders, how (if at all) do you separate the players? I was thinking about putting in tab dividers to separate the players, especially the HOFers, of course I also thought about getting dividers that I could insert 8x10's of each player into, but I need to Keep It Simple Stupid.

bump for mini-Friday ideas