`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
small want list, TONS to trade away.

small want list, TONS to trade away.
check out the want list in my organize. im only looking to complete my 94 marshall faulk and 99 kurt warner collections. my goal is to have ALL my cards listed for trade but it may take awhile... there are a bunch of autos, mem and low# listed already so if you have a card on my want list see if i have something you like and lets trade. i will get back to you asap but please be patient if i dont respond the same day, i only go online once a day. thanks for looking, hope to hear from ya...
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams

RE: small want list, TONS to trade away.
Nothing comes up in the trade page. Make sure all your cards you want to trade have a "1" in the trade away column. Interested in this?(the Warner of course) Would be looking for Steelers in return...

Lots of Faulk in my org, check those out too..

[Image: 122.jpg]

[Image: 100_4824.jpg]

thanx for the heads up, i fixed it and it should work ok now. i have this warner card, but i will check your org for faulks...
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams

Please check me...have alot of L.A. & S.L. Rams base and rcs as well as 4 different Faulks (3 rcs)...thanks!

just added 100 more cards to my trade away list. still wanting 94 faulk & 99 warner but if ya have other years or other rams, i will consider all trade offers.thanx for looking.