`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to beef up my Griffey Jr relic collection

Looking to beef up my Griffey Jr relic collection
I have some game-used and a few autos I'm willing to trade for some Griffey game-used. I haven't scored one in awhile and need to get my fix. Smile Btw, I'm still looking for 2009 Icons Letterman cards to finish off my signature if anyone know where I can score these.

[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]

RE: Looking to beef up my Griffey Jr relic collection
if you willing to part with some grif gu card or auto? i have high end griffey gu for trade
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

If I had duplicates of any of my game-used or autos I would trade one to you. At this time I only have duplicates of inserts or base.

(09-24-2011, 03:27 AM)elberson Wrote: if you willing to part with some grif gu card or auto? i have high end griffey gu for trade

take a look, maybe you'll change your mind?
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Those are some sweet Griffeys! I really do not want to trade away the Griffs I have only one of. If you are looking for relics of star cards or Phillies especially, perhaps, you should look at my recent pickups. Rollins, Howard, and Utley. You may find happiness in those instead.