`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FINALLY able to post again

FINALLY able to post again
My computer has been so screwed up the past few weeks. I have not been able to go to the forums at work (even though I shouldn't be on there anyway) and at home I couldn't view my organize or trade tabs. It has been really wierd, but I am at home now and after changing lots of settings and deleting unwanted programs I am finally able to use the full site. I can't wait until the holidays so I can get a new computer and not have to worry about not being able to get on the site.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

RE: FINALLY able to post again
(09-22-2011, 09:31 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: My computer has been so screwed up the past few weeks. I have not been able to go to the forums at work (even though I shouldn't be on there anyway) and at home I couldn't view my organize or trade tabs. It has been really wierd, but I am at home now and after changing lots of settings and deleting unwanted programs I am finally able to use the full site. I can't wait until the holidays so I can get a new computer and not have to worry about not being able to get on the site.
Maybe a sys restore or a clean re install of windows will help. I did it with Win XP & its like brand new.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered