`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I won a card on eBay.. and then it got messy

RE: So I won a card on eBay.. and then it got messy
(09-22-2011, 11:48 AM)mswatson Wrote: That's the theory, but they *can* just hit the button for positive feedback and them put in a highly scathing comment.
I seen this done a few times,
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(09-22-2011, 12:06 AM)nuccionino Wrote: He must be new at selling haha. He typed it in again not knowing you didn't need to. He fixed it for me. Yay! Nice knowing I can get a HTF card for about 20 minutes of work pay.
Awesome! All's well that ends well. Great pickup
Slamming down the Haterade since 2008-09...

His description says that shipping is $4.00 worldwide...where does the $6 something even come into play?

(09-22-2011, 12:09 PM)slufan83 Wrote: His description says that shipping is $4.00 worldwide...where does the $6 something even come into play?
He accidentally doubled it. He typed into the invoice the $6.30 that I had to pay, not realizing that eBay already does it.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

(09-22-2011, 11:48 AM)mswatson Wrote: That's the theory, but they *can* just hit the button for positive feedback and them put in a highly scathing comment.
Sure they could.That's called a "false positive" ,to which the buyer contacts Ebay to get it removed upon review.If Ebay finds the comments by the seller malicious using the positive feedback tool,it is removed.Also the sellers account could be restricted,or even suspended.

(09-21-2011, 04:07 PM)nuccionino Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/220853308718?ssP...1439.l2649

I won it yesterday during the middle of the day. I go to pay, and he charged me double. So another $6.30. Totaling $12.60. Is this allowed? Just randomly charging someone. I have asked the seller twice with no response.
Does the invoice show 12.60 or 2 at 6.30 each? Possible he sent a duplicate inv? Your ebay invoice should show the auction cost then s/h as advertised. I think it's a simple error with double invoices.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered