`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sale of a few items. Team lots can be a throw in! Scans inside Clausen ,Beason Stamp

Sale of a few items. Team lots can be a throw in! Scans inside Clausen ,Beason Stamp
All these prices have shipping already added into them.Need a few dollars to add to the bank account lol so the parents don't fuss at me for spending everything i have on cards

Beason Topps Magic stamp #/10 (you name a price ill think about it)
[Image: JonBeasonToppsMagicStamp.jpg]
Clausen 12.00
[Image: JimmyClausen.jpg]

Niles Paul 6.00
[Image: Nilespaul.jpg]

Prince 6.00
[Image: PrinceAmukamara.jpg]

Larry Johnson #/50 10.00
[Image: LarryJohnsonNationaltreasures.jpg]

Lawrence Timmons 8.00
[Image: LawrenceTimmons.jpg]

Mike Williams 5.00
[Image: MikeWilliams2010SageHitAutoA52.jpg]

Mike Williams 5.00
[Image: MikeWilliams.jpg]

Gerald Mccoy 5.00
[Image: McCoy.jpg]

Mike Williams 15.00
[Image: MikeWilliamsCertified.jpg]

RE: Sale of a few items. Team lots can be a throw in! Scans inside Clausen ,Beason Stamp
bump for the night!
Gates 3 clr. 7.00
[Image: AntonioGatesPrime2011RandS.jpg]

RE: Sale of a few items. Team lots can be a throw in! Scans inside Clausen ,Beason Stamp
I bet you can easily make those prices on flea bay

well go help out the power sellers.I was just seeing if anybody wanted to help me i mean most of these are at least half BV.Shipping for most people is 3.00 on the bay which is ridiculous.

(09-20-2011, 03:39 AM)usafshelland Wrote: I bet you can easily make those prices on flea bay

anybody interested in any of the cards? Name ur price but please be fair

bump for the night crew

Anyone interested in any of the cards in the bucket except the U triple and my heels

I'll check your bucket when I get home got any cowboys on there?
Currently Collecting:
Baseball HOFers: Autos, Vintage and Rookies
Dallas Cowboys: Autos and Vintage

Lowered Clausen even more