`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini Licensed with MLBPA

RE: Panini Licensed with MLBPA
Elite Extra Edition is the ugliest set of baseball cards ever. I don't even know why, but they are
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Panini is junk. Their retail is even worse. Everything they make looks cheap IMO.

Thanks for the news, this is awesome! I hope they get MLB.
[Image: YhZT2.png]

DO NOT TRADE: Richard Albers

I do hope they get it, monopolies are never good for the consumer. But I think I'll still stick to Topps
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Donruss did a much better job but MLB took their guts out.

we could at least wait and see what the product is like before crapping all over, just saying.
Is this thing on?

(09-15-2011, 02:50 PM)sastahl Wrote: i know im ready to start buying something other than topps products...
AMEN!!!!

I think I am done with modern baseball for now, actually. Topps baseball is one massive failure after another. It's incredible, really. Marquee had such potential, and failed to deliver on any of it. Meanwhile, I like their football products lately. Finest was pretty good, I love Platinum, and Inception might be the best product of the year. Maybe it's the competition? I don't know.

In any case, their baseball offerings have been terrible lately. And like I said before, Marquee is such a disappointment, it is almost comical. Guess I will concentrate on football for the time being.

(09-16-2011, 07:10 AM)shivelycore Wrote: we could at least wait and see what the product is like before crapping all over, just saying.
I have seen what it looks like...it's called their football and hockey cards.

Go buy 2-3 retail rack packs of their football and I guarantee you'll get about 20 duplicates in just 3 packs.

(09-15-2011, 03:24 PM)arod1973 Wrote: I dont want anything that can't use MLB logos and has to airbrush everything out...I'm stuck with Topps...
... ill go out on a short limb and say that 90% of prospect cards are airbrushed and a few major leaguers are as well...
(09-15-2011, 09:01 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: Elite Extra Edition is the ugliest set of baseball cards ever. I don't even know why, but they are
i have really liked all their cards until 2010. i thought the red was just super ugly. i thought 2009 was an amazing looking set of cards. thats me though.
all this being said, still gonna stick with my justice 90s inserts... dont like any of the products out at all.
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]