Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for the masses!!

RE: Question for the masses!!
These are the ones I used and had bad luck with:
http://www.pro-mold.com/minisnaps.htm

All of my base cards go in binders, even RCs that are part of team sets. They're broken up by year and brand.

Everything else (refractors, parallels, inserts, autos, GUd) goes in penny sleeve and top loader no matter if value is 40 cents or $400.

I don't use screw downs, snap tites or magnetics for anything. Everything is penny sleeve, top loader.

I think I am going to switch over to top loaders. Anybody want about 1000 snap-tites??

best way to check my wantlist is to goto my website directly.. www.freewebs.com/1st4040 then if you have stuff I need you can see some of the Canseco stuff I have for trade in my photobucket on the last page.. link to my bucket in my sig

(09-16-2011, 07:43 AM)1st4040 Wrote: best way to check my wantlist is to goto my website directly.. www.freewebs.com/1st4040 then if you have stuff I need you can see some of the Canseco stuff I have for trade in my photobucket on the last page.. link to my bucket in my sig

Will do, prolly Monday though. Busy weekend ahead, Blackhawks training camp festival tomorrow and NASCAR on Sunday!!

I have all my pc cards in magnetic holders!

(09-16-2011, 12:24 PM)jcooley1 Wrote: I have all my pc cards in magnetic holders!
Yes, but it's better to ship in the rigid holders. This ensures safe passage of your cards. Plus, you won't get the magnetic holders back.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!