`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When is it time to stop?

When is it time to stop?
Pat Devlin isn't on an NFL roster since being cut by the Dolphins. Is it time to stop collecting him?

RE: When is it time to stop?
(09-14-2011, 03:21 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: Pat Devlin isn't on an NFL roster since being cut by the Dolphins. Is it time to stop collecting him?
Nope. Get em while no one knows who he is. If it never works out you'll have one of the rarest p's out there.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(09-14-2011, 03:23 PM)rgf17 Wrote: Nope. Get em while no one knows who he is. If it never works out you'll have one of the rarest p's out there.
I hope he gets another shot

I thought Miami Would keep him....they are only carrying 2 QB;s right now

Yes. If he cant make the Phins roster where can he?
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(09-14-2011, 03:34 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Yes. If he cant make the Phins roster where can he?
The Phins aren't exactly the smartest team in the league. They didn't re-sign Brown....but instead traded for Reggie Bush?!

yes, stop please.
http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/bigjohn79/
NEED:Tom Brady, Big Ben,P Manning, LUCK,Tannehill RC AUTO contenders for my PC!
[Image: bigjohnbannercopy.jpg]

It's time to stop when it's no longer fun. If it's fun for you to collect rare cards of a guy still trying to make it, then by all means proceed. If it's no fun for you to collect a guy that's not playing, then maybe it's time to shelve it. Frankly, it's a lot easier (and cheaper) to collect someone who's not playing.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(09-14-2011, 03:48 PM)xxbigjohn79xx Wrote: yes, stop please.
This confuses me

1st the Dolphins didnt resign brown b/c it was time to move on. With out the oline bing fixed not many can run behind them.
Reggie looked good the other night but is not a Between the tackles runner.

2nd Devlin IS on the dolphins Practice squad. In my eyes he is on the roster it is just an expanded roster that they can be called up anytime. The way henne played the other night shows maybe the light has come on for him.

I still have always liked Devlin and was glad when the dolphins got him.I hope to see him develop into a nice backup or eventually get a chance elsewhere but right now he is very raw

As for you collecting him that is up to you. You need to do what makes you happy. If you are unhappy and have 2nd thought collecting him then stop.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn