`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHOA!!!!! WTTF Brady

WHOA!!!!! WTTF Brady
Brady went out of his mind tonight! 500+yards 4 TDs, one of which a 99 yarder to Welker. The game isn't even over but I'm putting this thread up now.

Here's where I try again to trade for a Brady auto. I have RC autos of Bradford, Rivers & Ryan. Brees & Cassel autos. $300+ in BV! Would throw all into a trade for a nice Brady!

I know this is a dead end street but I'm asking everyone who may have a Brady auto FT to at least consider my offer. Thank you!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

RE: WHOA!!!!! WTTF Brady
how bout Henne throwing for 416 against a defense Smile

I have two Brady Autos, and the '10 Limited Jersey/Auto Sp #'d /15 is available FS only. Pm me if you're interested, thanks and Go Pats! Smile
[Image: MR.jpg] #'d 3/10!

I collect HOF'ers, my New England Patriots, Current NFL Stars, and anything else that catches my eye!
http://s646.photobucket.com/albums/uu188...ards%20FT/

actually I think I have a lower end brady Jersey....its a Dual of him and Peyton.
Just picked up a Randy Moss Triple Threads /25 as well.

id be willing to see whats up for grabs for my brad press pass rookie auto..also have rookie cards etc to throw into a trade if needed.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(09-12-2011, 09:26 PM)demondukk Wrote: Brady went out of his mind tonight! 500+yards 4 TDs, one of which a 99 yarder to Welker. The game isn't even over but I'm putting this thread up now.

Here's where I try again to trade for a Brady auto. I have RC autos of Bradford, Rivers & Ryan. Brees & Cassel autos. $300+ in BV! Would throw all into a trade for a nice Brady!

I know this is a dead end street but I'm asking everyone who may have a Brady auto FT to at least consider my offer. Thank you!
We are talking about the DOLPHINS here right???Smile
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(09-12-2011, 11:19 PM)superynaldo Wrote: We are talking about the DOLPHINS here right???Smile
HEY NOW!!! lol

Take away the fluke 99 and a half yard pass and Henne put up the same numbers as Brady Smile

Enjoy the victory Gaytriots....we will see you in New England!!
Smile

(09-12-2011, 09:41 PM)orange1fan322 Wrote: I have two Brady Autos, and the '10 Limited Jersey/Auto Sp #'d /15 is available FS only. Pm me if you're interested, thanks and Go Pats! Smile
how much paypal for the brady autos and how much for the 2006 topps montana auto?