`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looking for these Autos

Looking for these Autos
I am looking for autos of Adeiny Hechavarria, Mike McCoy, Adam Loewen, John McDonald (in Jays uniform), Edwin Encarnacion (in Jays uniform).

If you have any of these take a look through my stuff see if there is anything of interest or send an offer!
I collect Allen & Ginter, Aroldis Chapman, Yoan Moncada, and Cuban Players!

RE: Looking for these Autos
Also, I would be interested in relic and game used cards of the players listed above and Rickey Romero

Not any of those guys but I have a lind jersey

(09-12-2011, 05:30 PM)ThomasAA23 Wrote: I am looking for autos of Adeiny Hechavarria, Mike McCoy, Adam Loewen, John McDonald (in Jays uniform), Edwin Encarnacion (in Jays uniform).

If you have any of these take a look through my stuff see if there is anything of interest or send an offer!
I have a John McDonald 2011 Platinum AUTO/RELIC GREEN /199 features him as a Blue Jay. I don't really see anything in your org that I'm after though, so, guess I'm just rubbing it in? ha $5 paypal and I'll mail it to you though.

Thanks for the offer yankees_pride but not interested in any Lind game used at the moment.

sesamestreet4life that sounds good to me, I will send you a PM

Still looking for Mike McCoy, Adam Loewen, and Edwin Encarnacion autos. Will trade or buy (depending on price)