`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I can't believe...

I can't believe...
that nobody can help me out. I am looking for six cards from 2011 Bowman Platinum.
Shelby Miller: gold and green
Zack Cox: gold and blue
Jordan Swagerty: gold and blue
Surely somebody out there can help me.

RE: I can't believe...
(09-08-2011, 05:24 PM)cspen Wrote: that nobody can help me out. I am looking for six cards from 2011 Bowman Platinum.
Shelby Miller: gold and green
Zack Cox: gold and blue
Jordan Swagerty: gold and blue
Surely somebody out there can help me.
I looked through mine for you, but I had none of the six you need. I didn't open much, to be fair, though. Good luck finding your last six. I know how you feel... I can't find anyone online here with Mark Reynolds cards I need.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

I will check when I get home but if I have one it will cost you dearly. 10x bv or a Jeter auto. Iwill start from there. JK

But I will check and see if I can help or not.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

you'd think that with all the people who have opened multiple boxes and cases of this product, that someone would have the cards I need. Beckett's book value is only $66 for all six cards.

I have the regular Swagerty Auto

Unless you are looking for the #'d version to #50 I believe they didnt make the prospects in the gold non-numbered variations
I collect Don Mattingly, Bryce Harper, Aaron Judge, Luis Severino & Delin Betances

Would love to get my hands on a Mariano Rivera auto

have the miller xfractor (i think thats what it is) - but that is it.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(09-08-2011, 08:04 PM)Emalkowski Wrote: Unless you are looking for the #'d version to #50 I believe they didnt make the prospects in the gold non-numbered variations
The gold numbered to 50 is what i'm looking for for all three

I guess everyone is hanging on to my three Cardinals prospects. Nobody seems to have any that I want. Again, I need:
Shelby Miller gold and green
Zack Cox gold and blue
Jordan Swagerty gold and blue