`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Stanton mail days

Mike Stanton mail days
I had a little extra money last month and was going to buy several boxes to open. I thought about it for a bit(mostly some of my previous dud boxes) and decided instead to start a Mike Stanton PC. Here is what I have accumulated so far, with several more on their way. Thanks for the look.

RC's
[Image: IMG_0005.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0004.jpg]

Refractors & #ed(the Tristar Green are 20/50 & 42/50)
[Image: IMG_0003-2.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0002.jpg]

Autographs
[Image: IMG_0001-1.jpg]

RE: Mike Stanton mail days
Nice! Any interest in trading either one of your dual dups?
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(09-09-2011, 05:07 PM)demondukk Wrote: Nice! Any interest in trading either one of your dual dups?
Not looking to trade any of them at the moment, but thank you for the offer. I will keep you in mind if I decide to trade in the future.

Cool, thanks.
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

A few more additions. The Blue Refractor is #/150

[Image: IMG_0001-3.jpg]

Nice stuff! You should try for a Gypsy Queen auto of him next. I was lucky enough to pull a x-fractor auto of draft!

That's not just a little extra money you've got there. Nice P/U's
I started one too of Mike Stanton. Got his 10 Triple Threads AU Jsy RC here recently( sweet card).
If you have less than 25 trades. I ask that you ship first!
Collecting RC's / Prospects / USA / Aflac & Mike Stanton......
[Image: Scan1-1.jpg]

he is a stud for sure. nice pickups
Currently Collecting:
Baseball HOFers: Autos, Vintage and Rookies
Dallas Cowboys: Autos and Vintage

The triple threads in definitely on my want list. Hopefully I will find one for the right price. As for money spent, I have done quite well. I was thinking of buying about 6 or 8 boxes and have purchased all of these so far for about the price the boxes would have cost me. Good luck with your Stanton collection. He is going to be a force for years to come.
(09-20-2011, 09:13 PM)jnjbj Wrote: That's not just a little extra money you've got there. Nice P/U's
I started one too of Mike Stanton. Got his 10 Triple Threads AU Jsy RC here recently( sweet card).

i just started picking up his autos too. Got 2010 topps chrome regular and refractor so far but working on more. Nice stuff, keep me in mind if you wanna trade your dupes too plz, thanks