`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
bored... send trade offers

bored... send trade offers
anyone else think its getting kinda boring around here. more people trying to sell than trade and i havent gotten many cards in the mail in the last month or so. send some offers!!! want to trade!!!!!
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

RE: bored... send trade offers
open offer sent
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

I get cards daily but the community here has gotten smaller and you can only trade with the same guys so many times. I have been selling to cover bills and things with a trip and baby on the way, but also to buy my needs. You can't get everything from the same guys all the time. Beckett screwed up and as a result the community here has all but been lost.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

open offer sent. LMK. Thanks.

Are you talking about the site upgrade, people losing their entire organize collections, people upset that they were paying for subscriptions they couldn't access, now being asked to pay for OPG, or something else?

(09-08-2011, 02:34 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: I get cards daily but the community here has gotten smaller and you can only trade with the same guys so many times. I have been selling to cover bills and things with a trip and baby on the way, but also to buy my needs. You can't get everything from the same guys all the time. Beckett screwed up and as a result the community here has all but been lost.

(09-08-2011, 02:45 PM)natejeffries Wrote: Are you talking about the site upgrade, people upset that they were paying for subscriptions they couldn't access, now being asked to pay for OPG, or something else?
I am talking about all the problems people had and some times still have on this site.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html