Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some NEW Mail and PC Pick Ups

Some NEW Mail and PC Pick Ups
Good day to all my fellow collectors.

Trying to get this weeks post done in a hurry as I am finding it hard to find the time to put into my collection these days like I had in the past. SO I do appoligze, NO Tables this week. Gotta started getting ready as I am playing baseball today and I have over an hour drive to get to the ball diamonds.

Anyhow, going to start with the scans that came in the mail and a couple victory reds I hit in my last 3 fat packs.

Here are some new Eric Staal's and a Richards and Carter card.
[Image: Sept102011-1.jpg]

Next up are some nice gems and the Victory Red. Not shown are Red's of Kesler, Bryzgalov and Comeau which will all be FT once I have them listed in my org.
[Image: Sept102011-2.jpg]
Next up are a couple of cards I picked up from the LCS

A few contenders Inserts and SP Authentic Rookies and an Auto
[Image: Sept102011-3.jpg]

The Taylor Hall insert could be available for the right trade as I have 2 of them now.

Some Contenders Rookies (again the Wellwood and Stepan could be available FT as I have doubles of them)
[Image: Sept102011-4.jpg]

And finally some Zenith cards
[Image: Sept102011-5.jpg]

I was finally able to pick up my first Markstom cards for my collection and I was pretty happy with the 3 I landed.

Hope you all enjoyed the show and have a great weekend.

All comments are welcome.

Chris
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

RE: Some NEW Mail and PC Pick Ups
Chris very nice cards! What position do you play? I used to be a pitcher when I was in my early teens (1960s). Spud
Photobucket: http://s965.photobucket.com/albums/ae140/mrspudhead98/
I enjoy Beckett but I don't trade cards anymore.
Favorite quotes "... it will be reported to Canada Rev."
(A966567760846SVermont8911CCC346.1).

I am a Pitcher. We are actually in the SPO provincials in London this weekend and in 2 weeks we are down in Niagara Fall for the SPN provincials. So far this year I have about 60-65 games in with 4 or 5 tournaments to go including this one.

Fantastic. That's a lot of game time! Ever get hit with a line drive? I did once, right in the shin and very sore for a few weeks. Spud

(09-10-2011, 06:25 AM)dark crawler88 Wrote: I am a Pitcher. We are actually in the SPO provincials in London this weekend and in 2 weeks we are down in Niagara Fall for the SPN provincials. So far this year I have about 60-65 games in with 4 or 5 tournaments to go including this one.
Photobucket: http://s965.photobucket.com/albums/ae140/mrspudhead98/
I enjoy Beckett but I don't trade cards anymore.
Favorite quotes "... it will be reported to Canada Rev."
(A966567760846SVermont8911CCC346.1).

Sweet additions to your PC Chris!!!! Got to like all the ink on all those RCs. Congrats!!!
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

Nice PC pick ups. Congrats on all those nice cards.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

Some very nice cards, Chris! That PC of yours must be getting quite hectic. Thanks for sharing.

Randi

(09-10-2011, 06:55 AM)mrspudhead Wrote: Fantastic. That's a lot of game time! Ever get hit with a line drive? I did once, right in the shin and very sore for a few weeks. Spud
An answer to you question Spud is yes, probably 1/2 a dozen times this year along. The 2 I remember the most is the one off my left knee that I deflected as it left laces in the skin and I was black and blue for a few weeks and the second is the one that grazed the sweet spot. At the start of the year I tried out a new style of cup but in doug into much and I was in pain for 2 weeks after the tournament. So now I have abandoned the cup and play with out. It was a real close call but still hurt.

We ended out 1-2 for the tournament and have been eliminated.
(09-10-2011, 03:48 PM)rayeates Wrote: Some very nice cards, Chris! That PC of yours must be getting quite hectic. Thanks for sharing.

Randi
In response to you Randi, my PC is very hectic and in a bit of dissarray. At least I can say my Richards, Staal, Carter, Nash, Giroux and Mason collections are some what organized. After that well all I see on my desk is hockey cards. Makes me mad every day but I laugh it off and hope I can find the time to organize everything instead of shoving everything in boxes.

Chris

(09-10-2011, 07:01 AM)pens1fan Wrote: Sweet additions to your PC Chris!!!! Got to like all the ink on all those RCs. Congrats!!!
Thanks Walt, I love the Auto rookies. I am still trying to track down a few of the mid level cards of the rookies from this year but the up coming season bring a NEW batch of rookies for me to tackle and collect along with my PC Players.

Chris

(09-10-2011, 10:48 AM)iluvladies5015 Wrote: Nice PC pick ups. Congrats on all those nice cards.
Thanks for the comments, our last trade was great and I am glad we were able to work out a second.

Looks like clean sweep for the hard signed auto...nice work. Why the duplicate Markstrom?
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee