`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Platinum. Who's getting it tomorrow?

Topps Platinum. Who's getting it tomorrow?
Besides my timeless tin I'm getting tomorrow, I thought about getting a few packs of Topps Platinum.Anybody else getting any? I don't like the rookies lol its the same ones thats in every other product so far this year.I wish Patrick Peterson and Robert Quinn had autos in these products thats been released so far!

RE: Topps Platinum. Who's getting it tomorrow?
I don't buy packs, so I won't... But I can't wait to see what people get out of it...Wink
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

i plane on getting them just not this month, already flew through my budgetSad You know anywhere we can get a preview of what the cards will look like?
nm found it here: http://www.beckett.com/news/2011/04/elem...-football/ Im not so sure im liking those designs though. At least i will have time to see what the rest of the stuff looks like
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

the preview has them in college unit but the real ones have them in their nfl gear. some are already on ebay.

Wow already!!!Wink
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(09-06-2011, 09:44 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: the preview has them in college unit but the real ones have them in their nfl gear. some are already on ebay.
ok cool im check em out, they gotta have nice nice looking goodies in there somewhere.

yea lol I don't know how these things get on there so fast.If I don't get somebody I like out of my timeless tin tomorrow, they will prob go straight to the bay since the internet release isn't for 2 more weeks.

ok looking looking over em on ebay and a few here i gotta admit the preview images didnt do this product justice. They are awesome!