`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAVE YOUR JESUS MONTERO RC

RE: SAVE YOUR JESUS MONTERO RC
(07-12-2022, 10:04 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: LOL....bored?
How could you tell?  Big Grin

I do have a few of his RC's and RC autos

I do remember how much was expected out of him back then..... This is one reason I dislike prospecting and buying things of a guy that has never stepped into a major league field....
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

I have 44 cards for trade..some RCs..have not moved one in a long time..

(07-12-2022, 12:23 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: I do have a few of his RC's and RC autos

I do remember how much was expected out of him back then..... This is one reason I dislike prospecting and buying things of a guy that has never stepped into a major league field....
Yeah I couldn’t get into prospecting. Only gambling I do is a Powerball ticket once in awhile. With that said, to each their own and if it makes them happy then so be it. 

I do remember when Strasburg’s superfractor sold for something around $15,000 and the buyer or seller got death threats for it. That’s nothing compared to what prospect cards sell for now.

(07-13-2022, 05:26 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: Yeah I couldn’t get into prospecting. Only gambling I do is a Powerball ticket once in awhile. With that said, to each their own and if it makes them happy then so be it. 

I do remember when Strasburg’s superfractor sold for something around $15,000 and the buyer or seller got death threats for it. That’s nothing compared to what prospect cards sell for now.
Yes and then the dude flipped it two weeks later for $25k.  Crazy bro!
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

Particularly pitchers that can bust their arm out and never be able to pitch again
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s