`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow...

RE: Wow...
Thanks for heads up......precautions taken.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

The trade system here is severely flawed... Why are people so nasty... Makes me want to stay far away from the bs trading that goes on in here...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(09-05-2011, 07:57 PM)superynaldo Wrote: The trade system here is severely flawed... Why are people so nasty... Makes me want to stay far away from the bs trading that goes on in here...
but only 1% of the traders are Deekheads...when you really think about it...
Smile
dont forget 99% do the right thing..they care,are honest and help out...
Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

i think the trade system is great..its the feedback system. There will always be some people that are too immature to leave fair unbiased feedback. In their eyes they are flawless, and the mistakes they make are forgivable (sp), but they will hammer somebody else for something equal or less important. I had it happen to me once on here also----by a trader that i actually considered a close friend on here!! Seems like a simple msg between the two or possibly just returning the cards would be a little more adult like.
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

He has a negative and a neutral with 300 trades, I wouldn't put much worry on it. I'm sure you can still make hundreds of unimpeded trades regardless of this one flaw. Try not to stress too much. Smile
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

wow. dayton, bud. i will never forget the fact that i sent him a michael jenkins sp authentic rookie/jersey...for nothing. then he traded it (i guess) and the next thing i know it has a fake patch on it and i see it on youtube getting burned to pieces because it has a fake patch on it.

thats my memory from pulling it out of a pack at J&J Sportscards to youtube after i sent it to Dayton. (not saying he faked it.....but someone did after he dumped it after i gave it to him)
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

That sucks Philly....I know me and you havent traded but we have had several attempts lol....you have always seemed fair and honest to me....
I wouldnt worry about it to much man.

(09-05-2011, 09:27 PM)ugameck Wrote: wow. dayton, bud. i will never forget the fact that i sent him a michael jenkins sp authentic rookie/jersey...for nothing. then he traded it (i guess) and the next thing i know it has a fake patch on it and i see it on youtube getting burned to pieces because it has a fake patch on it.

thats my memory from pulling it out of a pack at J&J Sportscards to youtube after i sent it to Dayton. (not saying he faked it.....but someone did after he dumped it after i gave it to him)
yikes..Sad
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Well we just did a trade and had no issues at all except the fact that your an Beagles fan... Smile
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

(09-05-2011, 08:20 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: but only 1% of the traders are Deekheads...when you really think about it...
Smile
dont forget 99% do the right thing..they care,are honest and help out...
Smile
agreed Smile