`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice High End Lot FS! Check it out! Gronk, Freeman, Spiller, Mathews, and more!

Nice High End Lot FS! Check it out! Gronk, Freeman, Spiller, Mathews, and more!
Have this lot...looking for 250 dlvd...:
[Image: th_DSC02518.jpg][Image: th_DSC02512.jpg][Image: th_DSC02511.jpg][Image: th_DSC02489.jpg][Image: th_DSC02494.jpg][Image: th_DSC02502.jpg][Image: th_DSC02501.jpg][Image: th_DSC02496.jpg]

spikes /25, gronk /20, freeman /10, spiller /228, both Blounts /499, Price /499

RE: Nice High End Lot FS! Check it out! Gronk, Freeman, Spiller, Mathews, and more!
any interest??

RE: Nice High End Lot FS! Check it out! Gronk, Freeman, Spiller, Mathews, and more!
nice lot here! open to offers!

TTT.....

Need this sold!

TTT.....

Bump!!! Taylor Price gone so 240 for the rest! Someone snatch this up.

Will do 230 for everything but the Taylor Price! Great deal so don't hesitate.

You want to Pm me a breakdown on the 230? I could be a buyer but I feel like the lot's worth more like $150
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

(09-07-2011, 03:30 PM)westhoustonvw Wrote: You want to Pm me a breakdown on the 230? I could be a buyer but I feel like the lot's worth more like $150
pm sent thanks