`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
JUST SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT....PLEASE READ

JUST SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT....PLEASE READ
I know I would appreciate it if some of you guys could unmark your base sets "for trade". I know its abit more work for you when somebody has set needs but it would greatly reduce time spent looking for cards. For example; lets say i post a trade thread and you send me an offer. So I go to your "items for trade" to find something for it. If I dont have specific players im looking for it makes it harder and more time consuming to find stuff for the trade. I know that half the time I get a hundred pages into my search and then the screen freezes. Then I have to start back from the beginning. There's been a few times i just gave up because I was tired of dealing with the freezes and searching through mass amounts of cards looking for stuff. Because of this I may have missed out on an opportunity to get some nice things; and you the same.....If you guys could consider this way of organizing your items, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank You

RE: JUST SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.....
All beckett needs to do is add a feature where you can search by book value.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

RE: JUST SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT....PLEASE READ
$.5-$1 $1-$5 $5-$15 $15-$30 so on and so forth. That would definetly make it easier for everybody. Nobody has to adjust. But I wonder if you would be forced to purchase the OPG....

why not just search by types of cards, like auto, mem, rc, s/n, those are all options currently available. Odds are if you are not looking for base cards than you will find what you want that way
Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.

Because you might not be looking for any particular card. Maybe you just want to find something neat and get a deal done.

right, but odds are if you are gonna be looking for a nice card its gonna be either auto, mem, s/n, or rc card. if you look at those categories it will show pretty much anything good. Just click on autographed and go through them that way

hmmmmmmm

(09-04-2011, 04:44 AM)dwegner1 Wrote: right, but odds are if you are gonna be looking for a nice card its gonna be either auto, mem, s/n, or rc card. if you look at those categories it will show pretty much anything good. Just click on autographed and go through them that way
I agree this is the best current option but the best overall option is to search by book value. (if it can be implemented by beckett)

I like refractors, non #'d inserts, parallels, etc.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Wait, you mean type in "autographed" in the search box, within somebodys org? Ok, I misunderstood. I Never tried that. Yea, I suppose that's the best we got....

(09-04-2011, 04:59 AM)dfcj1499 Wrote: Wait, you mean type in "autographed" in the search box, within somebodys org?
no, I never search anyones org, in the trade offer screen on the left hand side there are categories listed. You can select multiple categories as well. There are plenty of tools in the trade screen to select by team, player, sport as well. I think its the easiest way to find things.

(09-04-2011, 04:53 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I agree this is the best current option but the best overall option is to search by book value. (if it can be implemented by beckett)

I like refractors, non #'d inserts, parallels, etc.
Probably will never get that option as a lot of people dont pay for OPG.

And arent the things you like of all the same team and players? Just click on Dolphins on the trade screen and you will see it all