`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Machado vs jeter

Machado vs jeter
macados a beast but jeter aint been good since like 99. you think machado will have a tight career like jeter? if the orioles keep steppin the front ofice up and get more playas, they will be world champions on day.

RE: Machado vs jeter
you be trippin
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

ya homie machado is hella tight. Jeter is whack fool. He aint done nuthin since shoot bout like 2003 up in this mug. ya feel me?
Currently Collecting:
Baseball HOFers: Autos, Vintage and Rookies
Dallas Cowboys: Autos and Vintage

jeter aint been nothin in years bruh bruhh. machado is da future. he will be in hall mark my words and check this thread in fifften years

I feel ya bruh. Thats what im sayin these playas just dont wanna listen. Jeter aint got nuthin on Machado. Word.
Currently Collecting:
Baseball HOFers: Autos, Vintage and Rookies
Dallas Cowboys: Autos and Vintage

tru ya feel me. i think macahdo gonna be better then ripken. def better then arod when played ss and jeter garbage so he ready betta then him. garcipara was good at young age then came garbage time.

I know this is a joke, well the replies, I hope the original poster is joking or 8 but seriously. Machado isnt old enough to drink legally, and you are talking about him being better than 3 Hall of Famers.

Either stop, go to jail or get off the interweb.

This is sad
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

arod aint no hall of famer. he roided it up like his homie mcgwire an bonds. no hall for dem boys.

machodo gonna get called up soon you watch and see

u got an orange auto ref? cuz i do and its fresh

Hes not going to get called up soon, hes in High A ball dude, and hes 19!

I have no idea why I am adding to this but A-Rod is a Hall of Famer, and Machado is a kid.

HOMIE
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

i hope he turns into another griffey or pujols because i got 4 of his auto's
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]