`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help on a Turkey Red Card

Need Help on a Turkey Red Card
I pulled this Andre Miller Suede Parallel out of a box of Turkey Red yesterday(busting boxes to complete the base set). Any idea on a price range? I can't find any completed auctions for any Turkey Red Suede cards, does anyone know of what a Suede card of a more common player like Andre Miller would go for?

[Image: MillerSuedeFront.jpg]
[Image: MillerSuedeBack.jpg]
Collecting All Washington Wizards, PLMK what you have.

RE: Need Help on a Turkey Red Card
I've got a Sam Cassell and I've been always wondering that as well. When I have a hunch to investigate I just cant seem to find any completed sales. Ive had the card since '07 and still not been able to figure a good SV on it. Low serial numbered cards are only seem great to pull when you know you're going to keep it. Youll probably never get out of it what you'd think a /3 goes for so its kind of a bummer after you've had the rush of pulling such a rare card Smile
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

I've had a few low serial #'d cards without BVslike a Jason Terry 2/5 Jameer Nelson 3/10 and because they are mid level players and not high on most people collectible list you don't see to many sales for them. I recently traded one of these and used a BV of $20 for the trade. If they were Kobe cards your probably looking at $80 -$100, Durant $40-$60...so Jason Terry and Jameer Nelson go for about $20 in my book.

I consider Tyson Chandler about the same level as Andre Miller for collectability. Here is an auction of his that ended recently. It is an AUTO /49. It went for $2.26!

I think your SV on the Andre Miller is about $5-$8 and that is if you can find someone who collects Andre Miller.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-11-TYSON-CHAN...2a137c8ca4
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

It's not worth anything until someone makes an offer on it.

I would personally keep the card if I were you. You have only 1 of 3 copies of this card in the world. Not like Andre Miller is a bad Player either.

Brian is right in the sense that there aren't a lot of Andre Miller collectors out there.
 photo 7dbbff6f-c806-4600-9a7a-188e4785bb3a.jpg

The suede cards are pretty sweet. I like taking mine out and rubbing it sometimes. Ok tmi.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

(09-03-2011, 06:38 AM)crimedawg47 Wrote: The suede cards are pretty sweet. I like taking mine out and rubbing it sometimes. Ok tmi.
Mad funny though!
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

Someone on another site used terrapeak and showed me all the suede card sales from the past 12 months:

peja 3/3 65.00
iverson 200.00
lebron 99.95
nash 85.00
iverson 82.00 (month after first 1 sold for 200)
jason terry 60
marquis daniels 51
elton brand 45
zsa zsa 25
josh childress 10

I love the Suede cards, and if I could trade the Miller for a Wizards Suede that would be awesome. I found a Miller collector on eBay, but he told me to come up with a price lol.
Collecting All Washington Wizards, PLMK what you have.

With those numbers I would say $60 is fair...I would think he comps closely with jason terry and peja. I wouldn't get much more aggressive than that if Nash sold for $85 and Lebron for only $99. Just my opinion, but that's what all those numbers are saying to me. Good luck dude!
[Image: ui2PY.jpg]

(09-03-2011, 11:48 AM)kellengking Wrote: With those numbers I would say $60 is fair...I would think he comps closely with jason terry and peja. I wouldn't get much more aggressive than that if Nash sold for $85 and Lebron for only $99. Just my opinion, but that's what all those numbers are saying to me. Good luck dude!
Personally I think the collector will laugh at you if you ask him for $60 for this card, but I guess it doesn't hurt to try. Good luck either way.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

I think your probably closer to $40 lookin at those sales, good luck looks like a sweet card
Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.