`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRRRRRADIN'!!!!!! Still have bonus packs available

RE: TRRRRRADIN'!!!!!! Still have bonus packs available
(09-01-2011, 03:55 PM)mpekar Wrote: sound like fun, but not sure what steelers I have other than the 2 wallace--let me get home and I'll look thru ur bucket and luk
Doesn't have to be Steelers, I have enough Wallace autos for now anyway.

(09-01-2011, 06:44 PM)delpants Wrote: Doesn't have to be Steelers, I have enough Wallace autos for now anyway.
hey bud--just got home and then a phone call---how much bvwise are u looking for on the leroy kelley majestic??? this is everything I had interest in--lmk what you want to move

montana limited /50
leroy kelly majestic /10
cj limited
gronkowski tribute /99
suh platinum /400

FLICKR

Email:
mike_pekar@yahoo.com

(09-01-2011, 07:09 PM)mpekar Wrote: hey bud--just got home and then a phone call---how much bvwise are u looking for on the leroy kelley majestic??? this is everything I had interest in--lmk what you want to move

montana limited /50
leroy kelly majestic /10
cj limited
gronkowski tribute /99
suh platinum /400
The only one I'm mildly attached to is the Montana so I will hang onto that for now. The others can go to you. I'm looking for $35 BV on the Leroy Kelly. PM me what you want with your address and I'll ship Saturday. I only ask that you send me similar quality.

(09-01-2011, 07:26 PM)delpants Wrote: The only one I'm mildly attached to is the Montana so I will hang onto that for now. The others can go to you. I'm looking for $35 BV on the Leroy Kelly. PM me what you want with your address and I'll ship Saturday. I only ask that you send me similar quality.
will do bud--thanks

FLICKR

Email:
mike_pekar@yahoo.com

still 5 bonus packs available

FLICKR

Email:
mike_pekar@yahoo.com

pm's returned--anybody else

FLICKR