Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1\2 contenders box 6 autos

RE: 1\2 contenders box 6 autos
haha so true for anyone who is hard core collectors

(09-20-2011, 09:30 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: I know some Boston collectors who would have called in sick to work, driven to your house personally and handed you $200 cash for that card.
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(09-20-2011, 09:30 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: I know some Boston collectors who would have called in sick to work, driven to your house personally and handed you $200 cash for that card.

All due respect, but I don't think comparing the Bruins card to the NYR card is a fair one.

NYR card has -

Artem Anisimov
Henrik Lundqvist
Marian Gaborik
Ryan Callahan

Henrik Lundqvist -
2x All-Star Game
3x Vezina Nominations (0 wins)

Marian Gaborik -
3rd overall pick (2000)
2x All-Star Game

Boston card has -

Marc Savard
Tim Thomas
Tyler Seguin
Zdeno Chara

You have just in Tim Thomas alone -
4x All-Star Game
2x Vezina
1 Conn-Smythe
1 Stanley Cup

Marc Savard -
2x All-Star Game
1 Stanley Cup

Tyler Seguin -
2nd Overall draft pick (2010)
1 Stanley Cup

Zdeno Chara -
5x All-Star Game
1x Norris Trophy
1x mark Messier Leadership Award
1x Stanley Cup

Just my opinion, personally I hate both teams...
collecting desirability isn't necessarily tied into the players accolades. Price and Subban easily outsell any of the players listed between the 2 teams but what has either achieved that would indicate them selling for so much more? simple fact is Lundqvist and Gaborik have MAJOR player collectors. arguably bigger than any of the players on the Boston card have. aside from Seguin who is one of the big rookies this year and Boston being the most recent winner of the Cup, Thomas, Chara, and Savard aren't as highy collected.
Email me at SkyFireX47@yahoo.com
[Image: sig6.jpg]

(09-20-2011, 12:52 PM)skyfire47 Wrote: collecting desirability isn't necessarily tied into the players accolades. Price and Subban easily outsell any of the players listed between the 2 teams but what has either achieved that would indicate them selling for so much more? simple fact is Lundqvist and Gaborik have MAJOR player collectors. arguably bigger than any of the players on the Boston card have. aside from Seguin who is one of the big rookies this year and Boston being the most recent winner of the Cup, Thomas, Chara, and Savard aren't as highy collected.
Agreed

Collect-ability has nothing to do with accolades but desirability.

Example, 2010-11 Score #659 Taro Tsujimoto SP what has he ever achieved or has he?