`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome find! Rivers auto! Question?

Awesome find! Rivers auto! Question?
Cleaning out our attic & I must have 3-4 bins of old junk cards in them. Trying to consolidate so I'm am going threw them. I just FOUND a 2004 Fleer Ultra Philip Rivers RC auto/150!!!!! I remember pulling it but I thought for sure I had traded it to a friend years ago, apparently not!

The question I have is mine an error? It has a Steelers logo on it! Are all the autos like this? I know the base have Chargers logos. Anybody know?

I will put a pic in my bucket soon, thanks!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

RE: Awesome find! Question!
That's sweet wish I could findsomething like that
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

RE: Awesome find! Question?
I have absolutely no idea. I tried to search it out but came up empty. I would love to have a chance at it once you figure it out (and if you want to trade it)! Nice find!
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!

VERY NICE! I WOULD LIKE A SHOT AT IT AS WELL!
[Image: lions99.jpg]
BUCKET BELOW

http://s799.photobucket.com/albums/yy278/tracy08606/

always looking to trade or buy! I AM NOW SELLING ONLY WHAT IS IN ORG.

if it is just the logo it is probably the same error on all of the autos or at least a large percentage of them. I have a Maclin press pass with a Florida Gator on the back. If it was a completely wrong back for a different player or something it could be a single card printing error. An individual card error would likely be the use of the wrong plate to print the card. A single mistake like a logo or card number would be on all of the cards.

I remember loosing a Phillip Rivers auto in your attic.....can you send that back to me please?

Just put up a pic in my bucket.
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics