`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 jumbo pack of Topps...a surprise

1 jumbo pack of Topps...a surprise
Gave myself a present after my new addition to the family arrived....

I went to Walmart and picked up a Topps jumbo pack just looking to add to my rookie collection. Which i did. Got a Cam newton rookie, Greg little rookie and 5 others. 2 gameday inserts, one code card that turned out to be a Super bowl legends card of Franco Harris and then I found an auto also!! A gameday auto of Austin Pettis. Always great getting a auto in a retail hit! overall a great pack!

RE: 1 jumbo pack of Topps...a surprise
One of those hanging packs? Or do they actually sell jumbo packs at wal-mart now?
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

Sorry Deuce!!! Hanging packs lol. Dont know where my head was lol. I knew it didnt sound right when i typed it. Still a big hit for a hanging pack. wished was a better player but i was happy.

I think the proper term is "rack pack" or as my son calls em, "double packs". Nice hit. Congrats
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

Wow. I didn't know that was possible. I had just given up on buying those rack packs. My pocket book will feel a dent.
[Image: redskinsbanner.png]