`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thurman Munson...

RE: Thurman Munson...
Wow, guys. Thank you so much for your quick responses, and your amazing compliments - they're GREATLY appreciated. I'm tickled pink that you dig my work!

I'll definitely try and get in touch with the peeps at Topps, as I know they have their 'vault' and what not that they auction stuff from. I've kept an eye on them for a few years, but I don't recall seeing this one ever coming up for sale. I'll see if I can dig some names up on their website, or make a few calls.

Edit: Sorry you're not allowed to advertise commercial websites on beckett.com forums

Anywho, really, thank you SO much for your kind words and help. You guys are the best!

Graig

[Image: Honus_Wagner_1909_Portrait.jpg]
Honus Wagner, 1909, 11" x 14"

[Image: Bob_Feller_1937_Portrait.jpg]
Bob Feller, 1937, 9" x 12"

[Image: Lou_Gehrig_1939_May_2_Dugout.jpg]
Lou Gehrig, May 2, 1939, 22" x 28"

[Image: Dodgers.jpg]
Jackie Robinson, July 2, 1950, 24" x 32"

[Image: Mickey_Mantle_1951_April_14_Portrait.jpg]
Mickey Mantle, April 14, 1951, 9" x 12"

[Image: Koufax1964-RGB.jpg]
Sandy Koufax, June 4, 1964, 24" x 33"

[Image: Reds_1976_October_21.jpg]
Cincinnati Reds, October 21, 1976, 28" x 42"

[Image: Darryl_Strawberry_1987.jpg]
Darryl Strawberry, 1987, 11" x 14"

Wow - that Koufax is awesome. I especially like the focus and perspective on your work. Koufax in focus, but the scoreboard overwhelming the scene is cool.

Make a contest that whoever produces a print of your Munson gets an original artwork and you'll probably have it within a day or so Smile
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

Thanks a lot, hellsbells, I sincerely appreciate it.

I do actually hold contests on my Facebook page for originals. The last one was earlier in the year, a 9"x 12" depicting a player of his/her choice. The winner went with Miller Huggins.

I'll hopefully hold a new one soon, though I'm not sure exactly when, or what it's going to entail...

Graig

wow man seriously incredible work. PM me your website.
Currently Collecting:
Baseball HOFers: Autos, Vintage and Rookies
Dallas Cowboys: Autos and Vintage

Whoops! Sorry about the URLs, moderators...

I suppose if anyone wants more info, just drop me a PM or mention it on the thread.

Thanks again!

Graig

Graig,

Your work is amazing! The Kofax is stunning and I imagine the digital image just does not quite do it justice...I will be eagerly watching your FB for a chance to win such a wonderful prize as an original work. If it were to again be player of choice I already have a certain player/manager in mind. One of many Indians home openers for me was 1975.

Happy Birthday Frank Robinson!

Thanks so much, ande_23!!

I'm not terribly sure how I'm going to run the contest, as I want it to be a bit different than the one I did earlier this year. I was actually thinking of having two prizes, one being a 9" x 12" portrait and then the other being more of a medium sized painting. One would go to someone at random, and one would go to someone who performs some sort of task (last time it was to the person who got the most referrals to the Facebook page). That's pretty much as far as I've gotten, but nothing's set in stone...

I guess I've got some thinking to do!

Thanks again,

Graig

OHHHHHHHH MYYYYYY GOSHHHHHH!!!!! Amazing!

Graig,

You have an amazing talent. Thank you for sharing your work with us and good luck getting the photographers name you seek. Send me a PM with your Facebook page when you get a moment. Thanks!

BigT
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

I agree with everyone else here. Amazing work! Breathtaking images. I personally think that Topps should have YOU do a set for them.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html