`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Madden 12!

RE: OT: Madden 12!
I dont play online but got my copy yesterday. ONly got to start building my franchise and havent played a game yet. stupid lockout ruined the rosters being updated and i dont feel like doing a download so i guess that gives me more trade bait Smile

Man I was in an online game 10 min ago and was up 31-21 with less than 2 min left and the ea servers went down. Why do they count that a loss to my record? Im mad lol.

I had two picks for tds as well. Just sux!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Im picking it up this friday with a head set. I havent played Madden since Favre was on the cover and I wasnt a big fan. Im giving it one more try.

Ill be fresh meat for sure. One thing I hate about online play is there are kids that play and thats all they do is play. I play when I have some free time and I go online and get smoke by some trash talking 12 year old that insists on tea bagging me when he shoots me on halo or COD, ect.

Plus you know Denver will stink on Madden....think I might play with the Lions. Who does everyone run with?
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

(08-31-2011, 07:02 AM)samiamryan Wrote: Im picking it up this friday with a head set. I havent played Madden since Favre was on the cover and I wasnt a big fan. Im giving it one more try.

Ill be fresh meat for sure. One thing I hate about online play is there are kids that play and thats all they do is play. I play when I have some free time and I go online and get smoke by some trash talking 12 year old that insists on tea bagging me when he shoots me on halo or COD, ect.

Plus you know Denver will stink on Madden....think I might play with the Lions. Who does everyone run with?
Phins forever!!! I don't care what there rating is that's my team. Lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

So there are 2 different versions of the Faulk card?
[Image: arod.gif]

(08-31-2011, 09:00 AM)arod1973 Wrote: So there are 2 different versions of the Faulk card?
Yeah but the gold versions are 1/1
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(08-30-2011, 10:19 PM)r23b Wrote: Franchise is awesome this year... we should all do a online dynasty
Also down for it. I have it for xbox. Someone want to try to organize it? If not I won't mind.
http://s1097.photobucket.com/albums/g347...ollection/

looking for
Football - MJD, Dwayne Bowe, Daniel Thomas, Sean Taylor and players from Aliquippa
Baseball - Hanley Ramirez, Carlos Gonzalez, Justin Upton, Dustin Ackley, and Cory Luebke
Hockey - Jordan Staal

guess I'm gonna have to go out and buy me some Madden... I play on the 360
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

(08-31-2011, 06:21 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Man I was in an online game 10 min ago and was up 31-21 with less than 2 min left and the ea servers went down. Why do they count that a loss to my record? Im mad lol.

I had two picks for tds as well. Just sux!
It must've dropped your connection somehow. It is very annoying though. I mainly stay with unranked matches for a week or so because there's too much server traffic at release time.

(08-31-2011, 07:02 AM)samiamryan Wrote: Im picking it up this friday with a head set. I havent played Madden since Favre was on the cover and I wasnt a big fan. Im giving it one more try.

Dude I picked it up and will be fresh meat along with ya...I go online and get smoked by these kids in CoD, Halo, Mortal kombat...

I still have fun though so I guess it's all good...Gamer tag: arod1973 on Xbox if anyone wants a win...LOL

[Image: arod.gif]