`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THIS IS AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: THIS IS AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!
Here's the thing. I am man enough to not give 2 S@#$% whats someone else thinks of me. I am not so childish that I am gonna block someone just cause I cant work out a trade. Get over it and grow up. If I end up hurting your feelings, that just means they were sticking out way to far. Just reach down grab it and give a real good tug, feel the pain and get over it.

Just my 2cents .
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

(08-29-2011, 10:16 PM)mik253 Wrote: Here's the thing. I am man enough to not give 2 S@#$% whats someone else thinks of me. I am not so childish that I am gonna block someone just cause I cant work out a trade. Get over it and grow up. If I end up hurting your feelings, that just means they were sticking out way to far. Just reach down grab it and give a real good tug, feel the pain and get over it.

Just my 2cents .
Aaaa-HAHAHAHAHAHA That sounds like a decent train of thought to me!
Big Grin

BTW, you are NOT on my ignore list, Mik! Also, the few that are were not added to it b/c of weak TO's. It was b/c of repetitive ignorance/annoyance in their posts on the forum.

(08-29-2011, 10:16 PM)mik253 Wrote: Here's the thing. I am man enough to not give 2 S@#$% whats someone else thinks of me. I am not so childish that I am gonna block someone just cause I cant work out a trade. Get over it and grow up. If I end up hurting your feelings, that just means they were sticking out way to far. Just reach down grab it and give a real good tug, feel the pain and get over it.

Just my 2cents .
Amen !!! Smile

Boy this has been a very fun thread, thanks for all the comments folk.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

Oh...Hi Mik - when did you get here?

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.