`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT- Organize issue

OT- Organize issue
I have been getting my pc want list together. I made a "want column" and put 1 in each. When I go to search that card to see if I want it. I don't see my name. This makes it hard to search for cards I need because I have so much of one player and don't want to get dups. I'm hoping to find the Yellow star for the wants but I'm getting nothing popping up. Anyone having similar issues?

I also get the yellow star for some cards but not others even though I have a want filled on them.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

RE: OT- Organize issue
You need to use the "Trade For" column.

The Want column is for people that just want to keep track of Wants, but not trade on Beckett.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(08-28-2011, 09:41 PM)ceocards Wrote: You need to use the "Trade For" column.

The Want column is for people that just want to keep track of Wants, but not trade on Beckett.
Haha. Omg, no wonder.

Thanks Chris
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

I always seem to have some strange issues with the trading part. Like if I have something marked as 'trade for' and I receive it in a trade, it won't update the one I already have listed but make a duplicate in my "Recently Traded" folder. I've ended up trading for the same card multiple times because the one I had marked as 'trade for' doesn't update for me.

Also, is there a way to wipe out everything in your "Recently Traded" folder without removing the items from your other collections?

(08-28-2011, 10:33 PM)rossmaute Wrote: I always seem to have some strange issues with the trading part. Like if I have something marked as 'trade for' and I receive it in a trade, it won't update the one I already have listed but make a duplicate in my "Recently Traded" folder. I've ended up trading for the same card multiple times because the one I had marked as 'trade for' doesn't update for me.
Yep - it's a pain in the rear, but that's the way it works for now. We've asked them if they can update the programming to make that adjustment automatically

Quote:Also, is there a way to wipe out everything in your "Recently Traded" folder without removing the items from your other collections?

Not without clicking the "X" on the Recently Traded Tag under each card one at a time.

You can move them all to trash (which will remove ALL associated collections), and them move them back into the other collections, but if there's a lot of different collections represented you'll have to remember which goes where.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.