`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to get started in TTM

Looking to get started in TTM
Since I will have a hard time building up my Twins PC with a very limited budget in college I was wondering who some players are that are good for TTM. I know of Neshek and a few others but I would really like to build up a nice auto collection. Anybody have any suggestions on who to send to? I would love to be able to send to some retired players and former Twins players, but anybody who is known for signing TTM would be great. Thanks!
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

RE: Looking to get started in TTM
Drew Stubbs on the Reds sent back to me in Spring Training, I just sent to Neshek and 4 others on Thursday, hoping to get some back
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Try them all. Even thome is good for signing.

I do about 20 ttm a week.. I have received a ton from the indians.

I just got Ubaldo and Laporta today. Smile

I hit up all teams. Nice collection.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

Thome is already on my list Smile I would love to get him on a Twins card. Class act, enjoyed him while he was with Minnesota, I was sad to hear he was traded, but at the same time I was happy for him

Keep in mind that 95% of the HOF'ers will charge for their sigs. I stay away from those.

Just send a card you can't afford to lose "2011 topps works for me."
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

Yeah, I already knew that. All I'm gonna be sending out is base cards. There are a few that I want to send to but need to find a card of them like Bobby Doerr

Yeah, I already knew that. All I'm gonna be sending out is base cards. There are a few that I want to send to but need to find a card of them like Bobby Doerr

I hear that Buerhle and Granderson are pretty good. I just started this season and I've got pretty quick returns from Chris Perez and Rex Brothers.
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

You are late for minor league. Next year, you can start in early April. I usually send plenty cards of prospects in the minor leagues. Get about 75% back. I got so many stars from now that way.

I think 2011 Heritage cards look the best for TTMs. I sent some to some guys I wouldn't normally because of the beautiful card (Wade Davis 2011 Heritage, Carlos Peña 2008 Goudey)
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)