`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A few have asked, why Felix Jones?

RE: A few have asked, why Felix Jones?
(08-25-2011, 09:27 PM)ironman71635 Wrote: I have 24 Felix Autos, I hope this is the year.
That reminds me better get a few more quick.
Just seen a peyton hillis/felix jones razorbacks rookie earlier today get passed up for .99 cents. if i had the money on my card that would of got a bid for sureSmile
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Why not Felix Jones?? The guy has the stuff to be an elite player!! I rememberback in 2008 I pulled 2 of his autos from one box, and i knew those were investment potentials!!

[Image: felixjonesrookieauto52of125.jpg][Image: felixjonesschoolcolorsauto3of50.jpg]

52/125 and 03/50!!
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

(08-26-2011, 05:39 PM)jaykayzee Wrote: Why not Felix Jones?? The guy has the stuff to be an elite player!! I rememberback in 2008 I pulled 2 of his autos from one box, and i knew those were investment potentials!!

[Image: felixjonesrookieauto52of125.jpg][Image: felixjonesschoolcolorsauto3of50.jpg]

52/125 and 03/50!!
Very nice razorback! Lock em up if you want em, if he dont get injured his potential is gonna be through the roof. I been waiting for the day he got officially declared the man every since i saw him. Its gonna be great and has been so far, he keeps me on the edge of my seat almost every play he touches the ball.

I agree...Felix is going to be BEAST!!

[Image: JonesFinish.jpg]
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

One more for those Razorbacks fanz! :

[Image: rookiesbox1jones1of24davis12of17.jpg]
01/24

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

So your the one taking out all the collegiate cards lol, great one there also, neat die cut. That hillis/jones is back up, both in razorback uni. Check it out when you get a change.

Great guy to collect,absolutely amazing when he is on his game.Glad he has finally got the starting job considering how many people here collect him.

Jaykayzee that is a incredible card dude.
Thanks Ironman71635
[Image: hillis.jpg]
I collect Felix Jones,Darren Mcfadden,D.J. Williams (Arkansas TE),Ryan Mallett,and Mike Alstott. Peyton Hillis Super-collector 273/375 73% complete and looking for more.

This is his year to produce, if he doesn't, he probably won't ever.

(08-27-2011, 08:39 AM)megatronford Wrote: This is his year to produce, if he doesn't, he probably won't ever.
He is doing wonderful so far and does just about every time they let him. In just the 10 carries he has so far, he has 79 yards and a 7.9 avg gain. He also currently has 16 yard per reception avg so far this year. Out of the 16 other players that also have 10 carries including the likes of Moreno, Tomlinson,J. Stewart, Woodhead, Felix ranks 2nd best only to woodhead in YPC. When you compare yardage per attempt average, felix and woodhead are in the top 5 elite status amongst RB's this year so far. Any woodhead fans out there?

I am just hoping and praying he stays healthy this season which has been his main issue over the past few years next to having to deal with marion barber getting the majority look.

i love Felix, to the point that i named my cat after him (tradition of course. our first cat was named Emmitt), but he will never be a "star". he gets hurt way too often. the only two stars on our team that we drafted the past few years are going to be Dez and Tyron Smith (who is going to make Felix look good this year)
Supercollecting DeMarco Murray LMK if you have anything
PC Stats: 860/1435. 91 1/1's, 189 Autos, 182 Gu, 216 #ed, 180 Base/RC's

[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]