`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 A&G - Just pulled Fabulous Face Flocculence - Info Needed

2011 A&G - Just pulled Fabulous Face Flocculence - Info Needed
I just pulled a Fabulous Face Flocculence - The Darwin from a 2011 A&G blaster from walmart tonight. Did some research online since I hadn't seen one yet in any of my A&G, or even heard of one. I found an article on beckett.com saying they are an unannounced mini set, and saw that they are selling really well on ebay. It's not numbered, but I haven't really seen any pulled. Just wondering if anyone has any extra info besides what I found. It is a pretty cool looking card, the back just has the checklist of the set though.

Thanks in advance
(08-24-2011, 12:19 AM)DonnieBBall23 Wrote: I just pulled a Fabulous Face Flocculence - The Darwin from a 2011 A&G blaster from walmart tonight. Did some research online since I hadn't seen one yet in any of my A&G, or even heard of one. I found an article on beckett.com saying they are an unannounced mini set, and saw that they are selling really well on ebay. It's not numbered, but I haven't really seen any pulled. Just wondering if anyone has any extra info besides what I found. It is a pretty cool looking card, the back just has the checklist of the set though.

Thanks in advance
Here's a pic of it:
[Image: 2011-08-24_01-21-20_327.jpg]

RE: 2011 A&G - Just pulled Fabulous Face Flocculence - Info Needed
It's a 10 card set, all with BV of $X high, $X low, except for Brian Wilson who is $X high, $X low. I just sold #FFF4 The Bib on eBay for $7.50. Except Wilson, all other cards tend to have an average of like $8.50 and a range of like $4-$12. Lincoln tends to go for more than the others as well. I actually collect science-related cards, as you can probably tell from my avatar and checking a lot of my posts, so I would definitely be interested for the right price.

Edit: Please do not post Book Values on the board