`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it wrong to push Buy it now,if you cant pay for 12 days?

RE: Is it wrong to push Buy it now,if you cant pay for 12 days?
Oh.......hehe So I read your postBig Grin Thats pretty screwed up on his behalf. What to do? It depends, him being so strict as a seller you kinda have to laugh. What does your heart tell you Smile

I hate when sellers put, must pay within 24 hours...12 hours.. 2 hours.
Even though i pay right after i win/or my offered is accepted, it still bothers me.
ohhhh and believe me....If i'm paying ASAP you BETTERRRRRR ship ASAP.
I always put when i paid and when i have the card in hand.
and also when the card ended and when payment was made on the feedbacks.

now...$20...if you need 12 days to pay that...somethings wrong.

I sell $400+ cards and if a person emails me and asks if i can wait, I ask them 1st if they are a fan.
I'll hold it if its for a gift, or pc. But if you want me to hold it so you can shop it around...nope.
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

Ebay sellers can you confirm this?

I thought you could file EITHER mutual cancellation OR unpaid item. Did OP just screw himself by prematurely filing the mutual cancellation?

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

Well maybe I am a jerk, but if you hit "Buy it Now", I expect you to PAY for it now. With any sale, I don't mind a day or two to pay. If the buyer has not paid by the 3rd day, I send an invoice and reminder. If the buyer has not paid by the 4th day, I file a non-paying bidder complaint with Ebay the very minute I am allowed to. I always pay immediately for my BIN auctions and within 24 hours of EVERY purchase, every time. I expect the same from other buyers. I am understanding if I am contacted and it is reasonable.

The bottom line is: I am not a layaway program. If you end my auction, you better have the money to pay for it. Sorry for the rant, had some bad buyers lately.

Yea it is messed up, if your in a rush to get rid of it, you can probably cancell the transaction, if not, then just wait it out i suppose