`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cam Newton Leaf Draft Inscribed BGS 10

Cam Newton Leaf Draft Inscribed BGS 10
Just picked this up. Figured it was a good investment.

[Image: CamNewtonLeafDraftPristine.jpg]

RE: Cam Newton Leaf Draft Inscribed BGS 10
A good investment, in a bust? Isn't that some kind of oxymoron? Sorry, I'm still a tad bitter about that whole BCS title game fiasco...lol.

If he is everything he is hyped up to be, then you got a lil gold mine growing there for the next year or few. Seems like he is the most expensive rookie around as it is.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

when are you guys going to wake up and realise these little pieces of cardboard are NOT investments...Smile j/k... that is a pretty nice card...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

pretty cool card
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

Thanks All. Hopefully he does not follow in the J. Russell or R. Leaf category.

(08-23-2011, 09:22 AM)mrmagnum75 Wrote: Thanks All. Hopefully he does not follow in the J. Russell or R. Leaf category.
I don't THINK he will. In the two games I've watched him play so far his numbers haven't been huge, but the most important thing has been his hasn't looked lost or panicky. He's made some good throws, and some hit WRs hands or were batted away in good coverage. He overthrew a few too, but that's the rookie in him. I think in time he's going to be fine, he'll have some rookie moments this year, but he'll have some big moments too. I wasn't sold on him when we drafted him, but I'm coming around and starting to get excited about him.
Nice card!
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

(08-23-2011, 09:45 AM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: I don't THINK he will. In the two games I've watched him play so far his numbers haven't been huge, but the most important thing has been his hasn't looked lost or panicky. He's made some good throws, and some hit WRs hands or were batted away in good coverage. He overthrew a few too, but that's the rookie in him. I think in time he's going to be fine, he'll have some rookie moments this year, but he'll have some big moments too. I wasn't sold on him when we drafted him, but I'm coming around and starting to get excited about him.
Nice card!
He has looked really good for not getting that many reps. He looks comfortable. That is why I picked him up. Have 3 nice Newton cards now

i have the same card but not graded.. sweet looking card.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.