Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Value of a 1965 Cleveland Indians team signed baseball 27 signatures

Value of a 1965 Cleveland Indians team signed baseball 27 signatures
Hello,
I'm looking to get an idea of the value of a 1965 Cleveland Indians team signed baseball with 27 signatures. I've done some research and found that it can be worth anywhere between $125-$325. My ball is in decent shape. Most signatures are not faded. I was also wondering what the ballpark figure was for authenticating it. I do not want pay for authenticating it if its more expensive than the actual value of the ball. I'm also open to suggestions regarding where to sell it for the best price. Any information or comments are appreciated.

RE: Value of a 1965 Cleveland Indians team signed baseball 27 signatures
I have a 1958 and 59 team signed indians and they have been priced about 120 each. The sigs are eligible but do show signs of fading. If you wanna sell pm me. I would be interested pending photos.

As for getting authenticated I couldn't tell ya. for the price of my balls Its not worth it to me.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

RE: Value of a 1965 Cleveland Indians team signed baseball 27 signatures
as an appraiser, i use this site for team balls:

(direct link to indians. i believe you ran across this site in your research)

http://keymancollectibles.com/teamsigned/indians.htm

here's your problem with authentication: to get a decent one (psa/dna or something along those lines), the cost would not give you a significant increase in value to make it worth authenticating

on the other hand: without a real COA, it will be hard to sell at all