`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help:1998 Score Complete Players

Need Help:1998 Score Complete Players
Ok, so there's a set of Score Complete Players and a set of Score Rookie Traded Complete Players. I'm trying to figure out which Griffeys I have, and which ones I need. Everywhere I look for photos pretty much has them all listed as just Complete Players, so I'm unable to distinguish which is which. Is there anyway to determine a difference between the two sets? I'll post a couple of scans. Any help would be appreciated, as this is driving me nuts.

[Image: scan0024b.jpg]
[Image: scan0024a.jpg]

RE: Need Help:1998 Score Complete Players
Anyone?

The 1998 Score has a 1997 copyright at the bottom while the 1998 Score R/T has a 1998 copyright.

There are 3 cards found in 98 Score and then the same 3 could be found in gold. They were in the 98 Score Team Collection packs( at the stadium only).
There are 3 cards found in the 98 Score Rookie Traded and though I can't confirm or deny it those could also be found as sample cards. I haven't ever seen one with the sample stamped across the front and back but that doesn't mean they don't exist?

[Image: PinnacleScoreCompletePlayersA.jpg][Image: PinnacleScoreCompletePlayersB.jpg][Image: PinnacleScoreCompletePlayersC.jpg]
[Image: PinnacleScoreCompletePlayersA-Gold.jpg][Image: PinnacleScoreCompletePlayersB-Gold.jpg][Image: PinnacleScoreCompletePlayersC-Gold.jpg]
[Image: PinnacleScoreRookieTradedComplet-1.jpg][Image: PinnacleScoreRookieTradedComplet-2.jpg][Image: PinnacleScoreRookieTradedCompletePl.jpg]

Asfor the Griffeys the regular and gold versions have the teal coloring at the top and bottom and the traded set has the blue at the top and bottom so as per the cards in your picture it appears you have 1 gold version and the other 5 are all from the traded set.
John has a nice picture of all 9 versions and like john I have yet to see 1 with sample written on it.
Hope that helps
SUPERCOLLECTOR OF KEN GRIFFEY JR AND MICHAEL SAUNDERS

[Image: myguys.png]

Wow, thanks guys.