`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for WALT FRAZIER ALL TIME GREATS LETTERMANS or other nice knicks

Looking for WALT FRAZIER ALL TIME GREATS LETTERMANS or other nice knicks

Welcome, To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. A good place to Start is by reading the sticky message atop the trading forums, there is a tutorial as well. Here are the links
New Traders Read first
Tutorial
FAQ

Thanks, Mod

check out some of our cards (knicks cards NOT for trade) here and let us know if theres anything you might be interested in...
we collect all knicks but are trying to find Walt Frazier Lettermans from the All Time Greats collection from this year (11-12)
if you have any other high end knicks for trade let us know
also you can watch our breaks here - http://www.youtube.com/user/70KnickerPle...ature=mhee
Collecting KNICKS and IMAN SHUMPERT super collecting
Frazier lettermans from the ALL TIME GREATS
www.photobucket.com/knickerpleasenba

RE: Looking for WALT FRAZIER ALL TIME GREATS LETTERMANS or other nice knicks
no you may not take my fraziers.. i got the forum on lock down for fraziers Tongue
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

(08-22-2011, 05:33 PM)antriarc Wrote: no you may not take my fraziers.. i got the forum on lock down for fraziers Tongue
haha you can have all the fraziers you want, i just want one of each letter from the all time greats, and i have most of them...
Fortunately or not, theres enough walt for all of us, he signs all day and night it seems...

Collecting KNICKS and IMAN SHUMPERT super collecting
Frazier lettermans from the ALL TIME GREATS
www.photobucket.com/knickerpleasenba

(10-06-2011, 10:31 AM)KnickerPlease Wrote: haha you can have all the fraziers you want, i just want one of each letter from the all time greats, and i have most of them...
Fortunately or not, theres enough walt for all of us, he signs all day and night it seems...
I've got these...

[Image: WaltFrazierBernardKing.jpg]

[Image: BernardKingWaltFrazierEarlMonroeWillisReed-1.jpg]