Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Picked these up for $120...
Exclamation 
Picked these up for $120...
Picked these up for $120 on Ebay..Bought the Seaver $102 by itself and I was a little hesitant to do so, but it is such a beautiful card..And I bought the Ferrell because I have hardly seen any with the HOF inscription and it was also already slabbed and authenticated..

[Image: 498393217_o.jpg]

[Image: KGrHqZgwE4b9N4gYBOSTtMpw_12.jpg]
-Collecting rookie, game-used, and autographed cards of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers in baseball, basketball, and football.
-Collecting autographs/cut autos and memorabilia of historic figures.

RE: Picked these up for $120...
I, too, am in the market for a nice Seaver auto patch.'

That's a beauty, but as a New Yorker I pretend that whole stint with the Reds never happened. Smile

(08-19-2011, 03:54 PM)bigguy219 Wrote: I, too, am in the market for a nice Seaver auto patch.'

That's a beauty, but as a New Yorker I pretend that whole stint with the Reds never happened. Smile
Thank you. Seaver is a top 10 pitcher in my opinion. Plus, most of his auto patches are Mets patches, so this Reds patch was a nice oddity that I couldn't pass up..Plus Prime Cut cards usually carry a higher premium that most other sets with patches.

Good luck in finding you one that you like..There are some good patch autos of Seaver in his Mets uniform out there on the ebay if you are interested.
-Collecting rookie, game-used, and autographed cards of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers in baseball, basketball, and football.
-Collecting autographs/cut autos and memorabilia of historic figures.

Nice pickups. Can never go wrong with HoF autos
[Image: yankees2copy.jpg]