Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009-10UD Jordan Error
Question 
2009-10UD Jordan Error
has anyone else collected the 2009-10 UD MJ error card showing Jordan on the front but Wally Szczerbiak's name - I have found 3 of them.

Thanks for your help! :-)

RE: 2009-10UD Jordan Error
I've got one and I know a couple others on here have it as well. Comes out of the packs with Jordan on the front but not the ones with LeBron for some reason. Funny error.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Yep seen em. Some have posted about them here already. I would think that if you have 3 of them, then they are not that rare.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

I have 7-8 of them, and then the oposite with Jordan's name on Wally's card...
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

thanks for the info - this is helpful!

have a great day

These aren't very rare but I have seen them get a pretty good price considering on the bay in the past. I think its how they work the listing that people get excited about an error card of Jordan. I never even put mine in penny sleeves cause I had so many. Not sure where I put them now. Really don't wanna search 1000s of cards for them either right now.lol
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]