`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
G men

G men
Glad I picked up so many rookie cards this year. I'm super impressed with the kids that the Giants picked up. We all know about Prince, but the rest of the bunch are outstanding. Jerrel Jernigan is taking kick offs already and has been practicing with Hakeem Nicks and Eli on his own time since June. He is going to be a big 4th or 5th WR. Greg Jones from Michigan State is a real fast Linebacker that can play all three LB positions well. Tyler Sash has been the real standout in training camp. I think he will be the #3 safety from day 1. He practices super hard, Goes 1000 MPH and is all over the field. The veterans love him. And now this superkid, Mark Herzlich. Another 3 position LB. Big pick ups for the defense. Now if Eli would just break his leg so Carr could get a shot things would be perfect......
http://www.giants.com/media-vault/videos...cca60c856d

It's all about pride!

[Image: NewcardPics234.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20110807-00260.jpg]
[Image: NewcardPics253.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20110807-00264.jpg]
[Image: mail005.jpg]

I need to work on Tyler Sash.....
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

RE: G men
Lol. Eli's not that bad. He has had his struggles obviously. I think Sage would be better than David. but I totally agree with you on the Giants draft this year. They are always one of the best drafting teams. Maybe i was wrong with them needing a vet lb. goff looked pretty decent against Car.

Sooo, you'd rather go with Carr than Eli? Wow - just wow.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

I just added tons of Giants to my ORG, check em out boys!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

Like the Carr comment. Would love to see my guy get a shot with a legit offensive line. But can't say I wanna see a broken leg for it to happen.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson