`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Panthers Training Camp

Panthers Training Camp
Went to the Panthers training camp tonight at 6 because tomorrow will be there last day there. Came away with the one auto I wanted Smile it was tough though because EVERYBODY AND THEIR KIDS lol were yelling and pushing on fence to get it.First one is Cam, the second shows the mini helmet. Jonathan Stewart is the other one that I let sign the helmet.I wanna say some of the players were as nice as could be, signing for a long time after practice. David Gettis,Jonathan Stewart,Charles Johnson,Thomas Davis,Armanti Edwards, and Eric Norwood. All these guys are class acts and I'm glad to have them in Carolina!!!
[Image: 2011-08-16_23-32-38_699.jpg]
[Image: 2011-08-16_23-32-48_386.jpg]

RE: Panthers Training Camp
Armanti Edwards is a cool guy, saw him a few times play college ball.
[Image: Griffeynewsig.jpg]

As did I. lol I let him know too when he came by. I had my Appalachian State shirt on.
(08-16-2011, 11:02 PM)slab16 Wrote: Armanti Edwards is a cool guy, saw him a few times play college ball.

(08-16-2011, 11:35 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: As did I. lol I let him know too when he came by. I had my Appalachian State shirt on.
I bet if I wore my GSU shirt he would recognize it!! LOL!!
[Image: Griffeynewsig.jpg]

Oh I so want that David Gettis Auto. He's my pc guy. Anyway I can get you to get me one?
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

That is nice. I love going to training camp and it is a bonus walking away with autographs. Double bonus since you got the one you wanted.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

Maybe someday I could make a training camp somewhere! It would definitely be an experience to remember!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Nice looking helmet and can't go wrong with the sigs on it! Congrats!
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

Sweet autos. Especailly getting Cam. Do you have another one of Cam you just have lying around that you just want to get rid of for nothing lol.

I do not lol That is the only one I have

(08-17-2011, 09:35 AM)giantsfan Wrote: Sweet autos. Especailly getting Cam. Do you have another one of Cam you just have lying around that you just want to get rid of for nothing lol.