`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incredible!!! Well, Incredibly PO'd!!! (Now with pics!)

RE: Incredible!!! Well, Incredibly PO'd!!! (Now with pics!)
Congrats on the better hits ADB, that's awesome!!

And once again...I'm pretty certain that blowout DOES NOT search. Alternatively, I'm pretty certain that D&A DOES. For what it's worth...
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

i dont think blowout does either defintely D&A have you looked at the few cards they are selling on the site. i think i saw 20 or 30 1/1s.
if you where saying that about blowout not searching to me i dont think they do either i was saying in general what i think they would do if they did
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

(08-16-2011, 10:08 PM)mcleodfive Wrote: i dont think blowout does either defintely D&A have you looked at the few cards they are selling on the site. i think i saw 20 or 30 1/1s.
if you where saying that about blowout not searching to me i dont think they do either i was saying in general what i think they would do if they did
Not talking to you...maybe everyone else who didn't read though. Wink And yes, they have more 1/1's than I've seen in one spot...
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(08-16-2011, 09:56 PM)mcleodfive Wrote: im sure if they reseal boxes they probably would have stacks knowing which has what hits. If they get you to buy another one of that product with the same hits in each twice they wouldnt send you one from that stack again they would pick from a good stack to satisfy and get you to believe that. Even though they don't have a direct shop or anything where they sell singles they may have someone they send all the "good hits" to who will list them on ebay under a different ebay name. when he lists them on ebay they would probably give him a cut and they get the rest. i dont know though i dont work at blowout or daca or anything thats just my guess IF they resealed packs and boxes
That is entirely possible. What I know for a fact is, DACW sells on ebay. They don't have a 3rd party selling for them. They sell cards under their own ID. That doesn't mean they bust packs, and it doesn't mean Blowout does... just that DACW doesn't HIDE the fact they sell on eBay.

Also, what I know for a fact is, all of my boxes from Blowout are in factory wrap. I have checked each box to make sure. Tonight's said Playoff all over the outside. The other thing I know is... it's damn hard to open and reseal a box in the same factory wrap.

To wrap up my take... I know what I believe -- One could and one doesn't.
Also, I'll get scans up as soon as I reconnect my scanner. We moved it into another room and I haven't reconnected it yet. I'm kinda lazy that way. Wink
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Going by all these replies about D&A, I must be the lucky one then! I always buy from D&A. I have bought four boxes from them this year and pulled a 1-per-case hit from 2 of them and a 1-per-2 boxes hit from one. The last box was mostly junk but it was from a junk set. I did pull one card from it which had a BV of half the cost of the box. The non-case hits boxes were from 13 year old $40 MLB boxes and were plain old insert cards, but both were of Ripken Jr. I did buy 3 of those boxes at the same time, so it was just the order I opened them that caused the last one to be junk. I only buy about 4 to 6 boxes per year, but have done pretty good with pulling case hits.
As far as D&A having singles to sell, they ALWAYS open a box of the product when it comes out so they can do a review and show what they pulled to help entice folks to buy boxes. Also, they buy collections from collectors all the time. They have 2 (or 3) LCS stores and a warehouse. Here are the 2 case hits I pulled this year:
The first had a BV of nearly 3x the box price and the second was $4 short of the cost of the box.

[Image: PPLeg-ForceFamilyAU.jpg]

[Image: 08LCMSlideshow-DJax-1F.jpg]

(08-09-2011, 09:37 PM)eazy e Wrote: ugh....this thread makes me afraid. Why do people have to ruin the hobby this way..Is there no where safe to buy a box?
I've always bought from bigtsportscards and got amazing stuff....bought a 2010 limited box from them not to long ago and pulled a tebow RC au and a sanata moss prime team cut fotg 3/5 as well as a marcus easley numbers jersey auto out of 25 in the same box plus a bunch of other goodies...Tracy is the best I have dealt with by far.....bought a case of 2010 contenders from blowout a pulled both variations of tebow out of the same box....one being the go broncos only 7 signed this way and the gb2 version was the other...think 85 signed this way..no Bradford, Suh, Mathews, Bryant or any other bigger name rookies....had to buy them all after individually
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

I have bought from both, and pulled awesome cards from both. I prefer to buy boxes at my local show, cheapest prices I have seen. But don't believe the research hype.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]