`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 UFC Title Shot Hot Pack. BIG PULL!!!

2011 UFC Title Shot Hot Pack. BIG PULL!!!
Hey guys, I normally only collect baseball but I love the sport of MMA so I was looking on eBay for something cheap I could get and get a hit. So I bought a hot pack worth 10 bucks and pulled a Junior Dos Santos UFC 117 Fight Mat Relic Ruby Parallel card #3/8!!! It was 1;1,837 packs I think. I was so shocked to see it. And I've done a lot of research and I can't find anything about the value of this card. If anyone could school me on value for this card, that'd be greatly appreciated! Thanks
[Image: giantssig1.jpg]

I collect Brandon Belt, Pablo Sandoval, Matt Cain and Gary Brown!

RE: 2011 UFC Title Shot Hot Pack. BIG PULL!!!
(08-16-2011, 03:27 AM)lridgey Wrote: Hey guys, I normally only collect baseball but I love the sport of MMA so I was looking on eBay for something cheap I could get and get a hit. So I bought a hot pack worth 10 bucks and pulled a Junior Dos Santos UFC 117 Fight Mat Relic Ruby Parallel card #3/8!!! It was 1;1,837 packs I think. I was so shocked to see it. And I've done a lot of research and I can't find anything about the value of this card. If anyone could school me on value for this card, that'd be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Very cool card. It will book incredibly well if they do list any rubies (not likely?) but to give you perspective: I own a triple mat relic /8 Dos Santos from the Knockout series. I paid roughly $40 for it on the bay. So that should be the ballpark you would be looking at for your card if you sold it online.
If you found the right UFC collector, someone collecting rubies, or a Dos Santos fan, I'd imagine you could score closer to $75-100 or so. That value will shoot up if he can take out Cain. But I don't like his chances Smile